The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

We will be there Dec 15-19th. It is our first time at CBR. We stayed at POR a couple of years ago.

After going to POP last year we are headed back to CBR 12/15-12/20. We are super excited! We havent stayed here since 2011 and I cant wait to see the changes that have been made. MY kids are really looking forward to staying here again! My parents and sister are also coming along on this trip so it will be interesting! lol

December 16-22 for our 1st trip to CBR

Whoohoo! I don't think it will be your last. You've been added.

First trip to CBR since 1998. Can't wait to see the "new" rooms.
June 10 -15

Yay! I think the main pool has been refurbished since your last trip too. Your dates have been added.

We will be there July 13-20. Our first time at CBR, and looking forward to it.

Cool! Hopefully you'll love it as much as we do! Your dates are added.

We will be there Dec 15-19th. It is our first time at CBR. We stayed at POR a couple of years ago.

We were huge POR fans until our first stay at CBR, now we can't seem to go back to POR. Your dates have been added.

could you please add me for Nov 10-16...First trip to disneyworld and going with a 2 year old!

You've been added. Hooray for a first trip!

You've been added.

We will be there May 22-25.

I've added your dates. Your so close!

This will be our first time staying here..very excited Aug 16-21

Hopefully CBR lives up to your expectations! Your dates are added.

After going to POP last year we are headed back to CBR 12/15-12/20. We are super excited! We havent stayed here since 2011 and I cant wait to see the changes that have been made. MY kids are really looking forward to staying here again! My parents and sister are also coming along on this trip so it will be interesting! lol

Nice! Love extended family trips! Your dates are added.

We are heading to CBR June 7-13 and can't wait!

Yay, getting closer! Your dates are added.

I think I'm caught up now. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

This will be our third visit in a row so have been in both old rooms and new ones. The new rooms are great. Thanks for adding us to roll call. Can't wait to hit the pool!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter