The Office July 4 GG Photo Thread

I love where you placed Al on the tree!!! When Auntie, her DH & Rog had enough Kungaloosh, Beer & Rumplemintz.....well..... barf & pee? The law of gravity takes over!!!!:lmao:

img0334io1.jpg

nice pics, even though i'm not much into the virtual gatherings.

WILL YOU GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Seriously, are you now going to troll every thread I post in saying this. I've never had a problem with you Gatordad, but this is getting absolutely childish. You do this EVERY time I go to Disney, why do you care so much if you meet me? Now you create multiple entire threads to talk about it, why do you care so much? If I had said I was going to come to every single meet and greet, and never showed up, ok, I would understand, but I've never even made a commitment to one. Nor do I think I probably every will now, especially because I wonder why exactly you get so obsessed with this.

All you are doing is nitpicking over this, this isn't "ribbing" as you tried to tell people, this is bordering on obsession (and a bit freaky as well). I cannot believe you are this upset by it. I don't come to this forum to read people taking slams at each other, if that's what the Camping Community Forum is here for, then you can have it, and you can slam at all the people you want to make yourself feel better, but I won't be a part of it.

I would appreciate if you would point your concern over meeting me somewhere else.

I love where you placed Al on the tree!!! When Auntie, her DH & Rog had enough Kungaloosh, Beer & Rumplemintz.....well..... barf & pee? The law of gravity takes over!!!!:lmao:

img0334io1.jpg

first off, Al is laminated.... 2ndly, that picture is Donnie attempting to put his finger on his nose during the sobriety test.... see how far off the mark he was.:lmao:

WILL YOU GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Seriously, are you now going to troll every thread I post in saying this. I've never had a problem with you Gatordad, but this is getting absolutely childish. You do this EVERY time I go to Disney, why do you care so much if you meet me? Now you create multiple entire threads to talk about it, why do you care so much? If I had said I was going to come to every single meet and greet, and never showed up, ok, I would understand, but I've never even made a commitment to one. Nor do I think I probably every will now, especially because I wonder why exactly you get so obsessed with this.

All you are doing is nitpicking over this, this isn't "ribbing" as you tried to tell people, this is bordering on obsession (and a bit freaky as well). I cannot believe you are this upset by it. I don't come to this forum to read people taking slams at each other, if that's what the Camping Community Forum is here for, then you can have it, and you can slam at all the people you want to make yourself feel better, but I won't be a part of it.

I would appreciate if you would point your concern over meeting me somewhere else.

WOW, I guess GatorDad's smack talking got a little old. Way to speak your mind Colson. It takes b**ls to take on the self appointed king of the Fort. Kudos to you, I really mean that.

Regards
Kevin

lol, I think we can all just let it go now ;) Although I think BigDisneyDaddy is the one with the connections, he's probably the King of the Fort :P

I'm just waiting for some more pictures, come on people, where's the pictures, where's the video!

lol, I think we can all just let it go now ;) Although I think BigDisneyDaddy is the one with the connections, he's probably the King of the Fort :P

I'm just waiting for some more pictures, come on people, where's the pictures, where's the video!

Yeah, let's not let another great thread get closed. Last week was a lot of fun Chris and to be honest, we thought it would be cool for you to show up and have a drink or 2. I'm saying this with no BS, and that being that you've been at the fort for quite a few years as a child and adult and you post on here quite a bit and shared your personal interest with us that to meet up would've been fun. Believe me we met some great folks at the GG.

BTW. BigDisneyDaddy has lost his rein at the fort. His so called highly influential people have left the building. He better come up with a new plan of attack. I'm just raggin on ya Scott. You, Rog and Colson would've been the icing on the cake last week had ya'll been able to show up.

I do appreciate it, trust me, it's not that I have anything against anyone here, y'all are great ;)

The 4th GG was so much fun! It was great meeting everyone. We had a great time! Looking forward to another one at Christmas/New Years. We just got back today so we have the fort blues! Thanks to all for putting together the GG.

oh man, you just got back! That long of a trip is sure to give you the Fort blues :(

Welcome home Miller's..... Glad to see you made it back safely.

WOW, I guess GatorDad's smack talking got a little old. Way to speak your mind Colson. It takes b**ls to take on the self appointed king of the Fort. Kudos to you, I really mean that.

Regards
Kevin

oh, Lil connor, you are too cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter