• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Nick Resort-Positive Experience!

disney_family_1247

Mouseketeer
We stayed there last week, and the kids had a blast. It is bright (think a Disney Value Resort on crack), clean, and the pool/waterslide area was great. The kids also liked the 4D movies they have in The Mall section of the resort.

I'll always prefer Disney, but for a quick, non-WDW visit to Orlando, this hotel was great (kids' opinion) and just fine (my opinion).

I so agree we were there 2 weeks ago only because we were going to sea world and I got a fantastic rate for 2 nights. I was really scared because of all the bad reviews. we loved it! It was clean and there was so much to do. I was actually sorry that we had plans to go to Sea World and I didnt plan on spending any days at the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter