The Next Scott/Laci Petterson

I've been watching at this. Is that newborn baby they found on someones doorstep or whatever not hers? I never heard about if it was or not. I don't think it was. But anyways...yes people are evil.

I'm not really sure. When they found the baby with the umbilical cord still attached, they were doing tests to determine paternity.

I actually hope it is. I'd rather have that baby to be safe then neither of them at all. Although if it is, I'm thinkin there is a pretty good chance the mother is dead.... :[

I thought the same thing when I heard about it.

Pregnant woman missing. Husband suspect.

Pregnant woman found dead. Husband arrested, has alledged lover who is in suspicion.

Sounds like Lacy Petterson to me.

:/

I actually hope it is. I'd rather have that baby to be safe then neither of them at all. Although if it is, I'm thinkin there is a pretty good chance the mother is dead.... :[

Ditto. But, assuming it was the father that was responsible for detaching (ok, bad word choice) the child to begin with, it shows some sort of break-up in his plan. He's started caring which will (hopefully) spiral down to sloppyness on his part, getting him caught sooner...assuming it WAS him, of course.

I like died a little inside when they said the boy told them "Mommy in the rug" Omg... At first I thought that maybe she had left, but yea...right. I doubt she would put herself in the rug. But didn't they hold her ex earlier before they found maybe her baby? I guess he could've hired someone. I honestly don't know if he did it. But I think he did.

I like died a little inside when they said the boy told them "Mommy in the rug" Omg... At first I thought that maybe she had left, but yea...right. I doubt she would put herself in the rug. But didn't they hold her ex earlier before they found maybe her baby? I guess he could've hired someone. I honestly don't know if he did it. But I think he did.

Oh my God...my aunt who was visiting from Ohio was telling me about it in the car and when she was saying what the infant said and got to the end ("Mommy was in the rug") I actually felt my heart drop down like your stomach does on TOT. I felt vomit coming up as my heart just broke.

Yea. I couldn't imagine being that kid. Imagining what he could've seen. I hope they don't pressure him too hard to get information though. He's only 2.

Yes. My jaw dropped, and my stomach felt weird.

Yea. I couldn't imagine being that kid. Imagining what he could've seen. I hope they don't pressure him too hard to get information though. He's only 2.

I know, how sad. That little boy witnessed the abduction of his mother AND, don't forget, stayed alone for at least 24 hours alone after having seen it. It's so unreal.

They think he confused the rug with a comforter, last I heard. I heard an audio clip of the child saying "mommy's in the rug"

I almost threw up.

Hmm. Did they find the conforter or the rug missing? Oh, didn't they find this dug up piece of land near her home. They said they though it might've been her.
Have they dug it up yet to see if it was her?

The body they found was hers.
The ex husband was charged with murder.
Or that's what I thought the news just said.
What a world we live in. =[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter