The Newestest Random Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 credits, 40 credits, 60 credits, 80 credits, 100 credits or a bubbling cauldron.

You can do it once an hour, and it takes about a minute to do (if you hold down the down and right arrow keys, you might get go through all the things, instead of going around the whole maze)

20 credits, 40 credits, 60 credits, 80 credits, 100 credits or a bubbling cauldron.

You can do it once an hour, and it takes about a minute to do (if you hold down the down and right arrow keys, you might get go through all the things, instead of going around the whole maze)

Okay, thanks! Thats cool. :)

I'm hanging out by the cauldron, waiting until the hour's up... Right now, I have about 500 seconds to go.

Cool.

I can't play Fireworks. I suck at it... The wildlife game is pretty easy, but not too easy. I managed to get up to 1000 credits once. That made me very happy.

Lucky -_-

Time for Google Earth to check out if what i'm saying is true.

Hmm... I wonder when Honey I Shrunk the Audience opened. Time to check!

Hello.

HISTA opened in 1994. That's good.

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique opened in 2007. Also good.

That's what I got as well -_- I've done it 4 times today, i've gotten 20, 60, 100 and 20.

We've all been lost for most of this life
(lost for most of this life)
Everywhere we turn more hatred surrounds us
And I know that most of us just ain't right
(most of us just ain't right)
Following the wrong steps, being led by pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter