The New (Part 4) WL FAQ Thread...Just the Facts M'am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winnie Pooh Fan

One year I let each of the boys (nephews) choose which resort they wanted to stay at for their birthday, Bryce picked POFQ because of the dragon slide, we had alot of pool time that trip, he loved it...we really enjoyed our stay. The resort was beautiful.
You did good...
Beckie

Thank you all once again so much. I am now reassured that our trip to POFQ will be magical. You guys gave great advise before our trip to WL and I knew you'd have the answer to this one too.

We plan to make a visit "home to WL" even though we weren't able to stay there this coming trip.

Thank you all!

...for a great discount for this Feb......I want to see a countdown timer in my siggie!!

Almost ready for the countdown to the new post. I will be posting it sometime soon. VETS get ready!! :)

Fred

Winnie Pooh Fan[/B]

DH and I stayed at POFQ for our honeymoon in 1993. It's a terrific resort. You will be really happy there. The resort is nice and compact. And, of course, it's beautifully landscaped. The only drawback to POFQ is the lack of a sitdown restaurant.

When we stayed their we had a corner room with a king bed/riverview. I think these rooms may be a tad bigger than their other rooms.

Seana

Ok, what is the magical number until the new post? I don't want to miss out! I check this whenever there is a reply to my email -so I will need to find the new one and subscribe to it. Yes, I am a dork :teeth: But a dork who is down to 29 days until our very first trip to WDW staying at the WL :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I see the new thread going up! I see it! LOL :p I guess I will wait until the important stuff is up to post and add to my notifications. You guys/gals ROCK!

whats this countdown post alll about?
is it a game?
I wanna play i wanna play

Originally posted by Majestic
Almost ready for the countdown to the new post. I will be posting it sometime soon. VETS get ready!! :)

Fred

....this page is the LAST one for our WL FAQ thread. Please feel free to use Magic's link to jump ahead to the latest installment...:wave2:

we are going to WDW december 10th through 18th. we would have just missed you. I hope it is not crowded that time of year like they say. We have been in January and it was not crowded. I am also counting down those days until we leave.

We are booked in december with a standard view hopefully with bunk beds was this a good choice or should we upgrade? We are paying the full rate with no discounts. We also have the magic your way plus dining. are there any discounts that anyone knows about that would be helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter