The New,New Hotel Thread-Yes, We're STILL Waiting

So, I'm looking at cruises as I just don't know what else to look at on this site, and look what I read:

You’ll also find that itting outdoors where

Man, all the typos on this site! The proofreader needs to be reviewed! :lmao:

So, I'm looking at cruises as I just don't know what else to look at on this site, and look what I read:

Man, all the typos on this site! The proofreader needs to be reviewed! :lmao:

Gee...maybe that's what this promo is all about, having us learn the site inside and out and point out the problems.

That ped egg thing grosses me oUt, Where do all those heel shavings go?

They go in the bottom of it and you dump it out into the trash when you are done. DH gagged the first time he saw me use it, now I cant use it while he's in the same room:rotfl:

Should I start a new thread? I mentioned the name below before:

Stop laughing at us - we are the Losers still looking for a $1 hotel

Does that work?

That ped egg thing grosses me oUt, Where do all those heel shavings go?

totally gross me out too!!! i know someone who said she used it while her husband was driving on a family vacation and that all the 'stuff' was flying around! :crazy2:

I'm back. Darn work got in the way. I worked both jobs today so I was out from 7:30 AM - 10 PM. What did I miss? Is it over? Do I still have a chance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter