The NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (Feb 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both pools are up and running. There is still some fencing that is covering some areas where they are doing some landscaping work and what I think may be a splash area in the future from what I've read here. It doesn't get in the way of using the pools or slide so I am guessing they see no need for you to go to Poly or elsewhere.

As for the walkway I've never used it before this trip so I can't compare but there was some fencing along the walkway but I didn't feel like I was sent on a detour. Seemed like the regular walkway with fencing off to one side where it looks like the BVT parking lot and stuff is. Wasn't hard to find for us.

Back in December the entrance to the parking lot by the Bay Lake Tower was closed off, so you had to turn in a bit earlier and the entrance was on the walkway. However that did not cause any confusion on the walkway to and from the Magic Kingdom.

islandbound1day thanks for your great review !! Did you request that specific room? I have read some others who have also stayed in that room and loved it.

I actually did not request that particular room. The only requests that I made was a high level room on the opposite end of Chef Mickeys. When I checked in around 1:00 that day, I was originally told that I would be assigned a room on the 9th floor but it was not ready. When I checked back around 3:00 the room was still not ready and I explained that I had gotten sick earlier and I really would just like to be put in another room that was ready. Room 4747 was the one they put me in. I could not have been more pleased. I loved lying in my bed and watching the fireworks.

islandbound1day thanks for your great review !! Did you request that specific room? I have read some others who have also stayed in that room and loved it.

Just back home about 4 hours ago from 6 nights at the CR. Our first time there, and first Deluxe. IT...WAS...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

We loved the hotel and my son literally cried when we left this afternoon! :-(

I'll post more later. Trip was great!

Just back home about 4 hours ago from 6 nights at the CR. Our first time there, and first Deluxe. IT...WAS...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

We loved the hotel and my son literally cried when we left this afternoon! :-(

I'll post more later. Trip was great!

awesome!

will we get a TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter