The New Cirque du Soleil show

I think the Disney Rumors and News forum is the area of which to search for your answer. At this point, I think "2020" is the closest guess as to when. There are a few bits of information in these threads:
For what it's worth, I'm surprised there hasn't been more information about what's happening.

I'm also VERY surprised that Cirque du Soleil hasn't placed one of their tent shows at Disney Springs for this coming winter. On the nights La Nouba wasn't performing, the West Side always seemed a bit like a ghost town. Coupled with the construction of the NBA complex, it seems like putting a Cirque du Soleil show in the parking lot past the current theatre would be a smart move to keep that area alive. And the touring shows typically head to warmer climates (like Florida or California) for the winter months.

I'm also VERY surprised that Cirque du Soleil hasn't placed one of their tent shows at Disney Springs for this coming winter. On the nights La Nouba wasn't performing, the West Side always seemed a bit like a ghost town. Coupled with the construction of the NBA complex, it seems like putting a Cirque du Soleil show in the parking lot past the current theatre would be a smart move to keep that area alive. And the touring shows typically head to warmer climates (like Florida or California) for the winter months.

THIS^

I almost wonder if it wasn't an agreement with Disney so to push more dollars in to other new restaurants etc for a couple years.

I was wrong on this. (I'm wrong a lot, but I really didn't think I'd be wrong on this issue.)

cirqueluzia-floridamall-dates.jpg

Source: https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/luzia

Looks like Cirque du Soleil is bringing one of their "tent" shows to Orlando. Instead of setting up shop at Disney Springs, it will be at The Florida Mall.

The only reason I can surmise as to why Cirque du Soleil didn't do with Disney Springs is that Disney was concerned with parking. These dates coincide with Spring Break, which is the busiest time of year outside of the week of Christmas/New Year's.

The show is Luzia: A Waking Dream of Mexico.
cirqueluzia-logo.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!