The NASTEE Trip Report--In Photo Form!

Aerobics

Instructor Extraordinaire
Hi, DIS-ees!

I realized that I keep promising another installment, and then when it comes time to actually write one, I always run into some sort of barrier...and that's not fair of me. I do have a good excuse, though--it's a four-letter word with which I'm sure we're all aware, so I'll spell it out for you...W-O-R-K :D

But, I did want to let you know that I finally had a chance the other night to upload the Day 1 pics from the NASTEE report. So, if you'd like, you can check them out at http://community.webshots.com/user/N8AerobixNut To view the pics better, choose "Normal" as your viewing size (it's an option near the top--I have trouble seeing the pictures when it sets the size to "Fit Window")

One word of warning here: After you click on the above link, you will be taken to a page where you can go straight to the album (or so it seems...). However, once you click on the album, you're asked to agree to the fact that you're entering a "Mature Content" page...

At first, I was flattered, because it's not too often that the words "mature" and "Nate" get used in the same sentence, but then I realized that webshots.com was insinuating that I may have offensive pics and/or captions. Let me assure you--there is nothing offensive about my pics (unless you think that my kissing a Native American is offensive! :D (That's actually a teaser for Day 2 pics, which I haven't been able to post yet, but am getting there!))

Also, if you do check out the pics, take a moment to sign my guestbook and leave me any comments/suggestions for the website (seeing as how I still have 6 days to scan/upload/write captions for/post, etc.)...I'd love to hear from you!!!

And, I'm still shooting for getting another NASTEE installment written by the end of the weekend...

See you guys soon!!!

Nate :)

Somebody call I-X-I-I!!!

Great pics, I so enjoyed them, looks like you had a wonderful trip.. Thanks for sharing...

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

elvis.gif

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing :)

hipgrl1.gif
iluvchat.gif

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font>
<font color=green>
<font color=FF00CC>Co-Moderator Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies

Thank you Nate!

It's great to put a face with a name.

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

Thanks you very much for the pics! I love putting a face with a person and your pictures were great. Mine never seem to turn out that well. Oh well....

Thanks for posting your trip photos! It looks like you both had a great time!

I've enjoyed reading your trip reports! Always looking forward to more!

Great pics! Thanks for taking the time to put them up.

Cousin Orville
Inventor of Air Cooling - CoP

Great pixs - thanks for posting them. How's the trip reports coming - lol?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter