The movie "In the Bedroom"... did you like it?

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
I thought this movie won awards, etc., but I was really bored and dissappointed. Did you see it? What did you think?

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard from a co-worker that it was really depressing. Decided I would put off renting it until later...

Rats!! I Have a DVD rental of this for this weekend. Guess I'll watch it last! :(

It's slow moving... but I liked it. I thought the cinematography was great. Very unusal scene cuts and camera angles at times. I agree though... not much action. It just makes you think. ;)

I thought the ending was great.

DH hated the whole thing. LOL :) He kept yawning and then went to bed. We also rented Dragonfly and it was GREAT!!! :)

I haven't seen it yet, but glad I saw this...last thing I need is a depressing movie!

I'm with you Denise ...... it was very sloooooow

We just rented it Monday night and I didn't like it either. I was bored about 1/3 of the way through and started getting up for a drink. My husband stuck with it and kept telling me I didn't give it enough time. As the movie ended, he smiled and told me I was right. I just didn't care about the characters enough. It was missing something for me for sure.

I also liked the movie but it is depressing. It dealt with every emotion a parent would go thru when they are faced with what they were faced with. I also loved the ending!!

Another vote for Dragonfly here! We watched it last week and really liked it!

YUCK!!!AAACK!!!PUKE!!!!

No,I didn't like it :rolleyes: Why does a boring,depressing movie always win all the awards?Or a foul,nasty movie?My girlfriend and I went to see this and we rented Traning day.Both were AWFUL for very different reasons!She likes to see movies that got awards and I KNOW that if they got an award,I'll hate it.Yup, I hated both of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest