The movers came today!

Trinity721

<font color=navy>Proud Navy wife<br><font color=de
All my worldly possessions are on their way to Florida as we speak :D

Tomorrow it will officially be 7 months since I have seen my husband. December 11 we leave Chicago and make our drive to Jacksonville, FL. December 14, DD and I will reunite with DH.....finally. So excited!!!

On the other hand, I can't believe I'm leaving Chicago. It's been home for 23 years. :sad1:

How exciting.I know you cant wait.I think you will get used to Florida,I would :D

Moving is so much fun. Been doing it all my life. (Dad was military) You are lucky to go to a good location. There is alot to do in Florida and that broadens you to venture across the south east. See everything you can. Take advantage of this opportunity. Hubby and I tried for Florida as we wanted to be closer to WDW, but we got Italy instead. :teeth: That homecoming is gonna be a blast. Deployments are horrible, but we always manage to survive. Have a safe trip.

You'll like it. Heck, if you ever get a hankering for a Chicago Dog, come on over to Tampa. There's this great place right next to Busch Gardens!

Suzanne

I can not imagion ever leaving the Chicago area either, but Florida will be very nice. Have a safe trip and so glad to hear you will get to be with your DH again. :flower:

Thanks everyone!!! I will definitely post when I get there! It might not be for a little while.... We have to get a computer first, :p

I am so ready to get away from the cold! But hey no matter where I go, I am a Chicagoan at heart. Always. ;)

Sleepy- Oh I wish I could go to Italy! I told DH to re enlist ONLY if we can go to Europe (pref. Italy), and ONLY if he doesn't have to go overseas for 6 mos again... so chances are slim to none! :D Oh well. florida and virginia are wonderful places to live.

Just think, you are moving closer to the most Magical Place on Earth. Now it will only be a couple of hours drive and you will be at Disney World.
:Pinkbounc

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest