"The Motley Fool" give Disney some advice...

Love this point of view... There is no way I am going to go and spend any money on the "other" Disney sites now that they are taking away our VMK and I am a big Disney fan...

So why take down the flag, Disney, when the flagpole was just starting to be raised?

Read more Foolishness about mouse ears:

haha my favorite line line!! great article!!:lmao:

This is what I have been saying from the start. Of course, Motely said it alot better than I. Disney has a fantastic business model going here. Why throw it away when it has proven to be so popular. Just doesn't make sense. If Disney does go through with closing VMK, they have idiots (cough cough) excuse me, Dumbos at the helm

I am copying this article and sending it with everything I send to WDIG!

Thanks for posting the link!!:thumbsup2

I was reading some of the other articles this guy wrote about VMK and this quote is taken from an article he wrote during the beta period. The part in bold is quite interesting, considering VMK's current status:

Its Toontown software won Computer Gaming World's award for the best massively multiplayer online role-playing game in 2003, and Disney's Blast has incorporated Disney characters into a premium subscription service for young Internet users since the 1990s.

Disney continues to support those early services, but Virtual Magic Kingdom is where the real cyber-promise lies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter