The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
I started watching this yesterday. I love it- very smartly written and I am enjoying a peek into life in the 1950's- the clothes, the cars, the decor! Anyone else watching this?

I never heard of it before. Will have to look that up on Amazon. I have prime, but we have never used the video part of it, sounds like it's time to start! Thanks!

We really enjoyed it, too. Looking forward to the next season.

Watched season one twice. Will watch season two.

I have a love hate relationship with Sherman-Palladino. But I'm glad this show got put out.

I loved it...binge watched it when it first came out a few months ago. Hope for more episodes!

MJ

Yes I absolutely love it. I am a big Gilmore Girls fan, so I had to watch and I was not disappointed.

DH binged his way through the first season, and is trying to get me into it. Watched the first episode this weekend, pretty good.

My husband and I loved the first season! Can't wait for new episodes.

I finished binging it yesterday... started Sunday. SO good! Prior to that, I binged Jack Ryan. That was really good, too. It was like watching a story from 24 when 24 was really good at the beginning.

my daughter does extra work on tv shows and Mrs. Maisel is always looking for extras for the show- my daughter can't do it because they specify the look and for girls they cant have hair longer than shoulder length and for boys they must be ok with having them cut their hair in 1950's style

I also binged earlier this year. The 2nd season trailer looks as good as the first. We’re goin’ to the Catskills.

Love it!! My bf's mom binged it and the re-watched the pilot with us. We went home and spent the weekend binging the rest of the first season! We're very excited for season 2 to come out!

I love it all, the clothes, the characters, and the music is fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter