"The Manor, 7bdr, EI"

Pooh1215

Earning My Ears
The Manor - Emerald Island Resort

I cannot recommend this house highly enough. If you are considering vacationing with more than one family this IS the villa to consider. 7 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, and 3 separate sitting areas (den, living room, upstairs den)

The outdoor area is large and has plentiful seating, the pool is great. We never felt crowded in this villa, though there were 14 of us. Everything you could possibly need or want is in this villa, the kitchen has EVERYTHING.

The owners are a pleasure.

Any questions, feel free to ask

Do you mind sharing what sort of rate you got and for what timeframe. Thank you.

deide71 said:
Wow! That is a beautiful home.

Truly a beautiful home, I cannot recommend this villa highly enough. The pool area was quite private and very quiet with plenty of seating. We would have LOVED to have spent more time at the house and our group has discussed renting again, perhaps for a holiday and NOT going to the parks, just enjoying the house and each other at a slooooooow pace.

I think we paid around $2000. for the week including pool and spa heat. Can't beat that.

Also want to add that this is the first time any of us in the house stayed offsite, and have agreed we woudl do it again as the relaxing atmosphere the villa provided outweighs being onsite.

The trip to the parks was VERY easy and quick, we have waited MUCH longer for busses back to our resort.

Pooh

Before I left for our Disney vacation I avidly read the Offsite V Onsite posts as this was going to be our FIRST offsite trip and our first trip with 12+ people, our numbers varied for the course of the week but we were always 12 and never more than 16, between the ages of 17 and 82.

We rented The Manor a 7 bedroom, 5.5 bathrooom house that I cannot recommend highly enough.

The trip to the parks was quite quick, we have waited longer for busses on disney property, and the relaxation the house afforded was wonderful. After a long day at the parks we returned to our own pool and hot tub, game room, big screen TV, or your own room to relax in (each room had a TV DVD player). We did NOT cook in the house, though we did quick breakfasts and always had drinks and snacks around the pool.

The house afforded us the opportunity to spend time together in a way separate hotel rooms would not, the house was roomy enough, 3 sitting areas, that we were never in each other's way. I also really liked throwing in a load of wash every now and then, like one day we were all soaked from a storm and it was great to be able to wash and dry our clothes.

We all agree we would stay offsite again and have discussed perhaps renting this villa again and NOT going to the parks, just enjoying each other, the house and the relaxation it affords. We KNOW it would be impossible to be THAT close to Disney and NOT go but hey we could always try........ :goodvibes

Pooh

*edited to try to fix the link, which I hope I have....... :wave2:

Pooh,
That is great to hear! I am so happy that you had such a great vacation and enjoyed the home so much!!!
That is music to homeowners ears!
:cool1: :banana: :goodvibes

Now that is an unsolicited testimonial!!

Link did not come up but sounds like the Palm Harbor model at Emerald Island...the house with the round turret front...

Glad you had a good time.

We are staying in our old Palm Harbor in EI starting Saturday...they are very very nice...

all the best...Ted

Well you can't beat that for a vacation review.

As a family it is nice to be able to spend time together and to have a place to retreat to when you need it. That is why these homes are so great. We do this type of vacation twice a year and it never gets old.

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.

mbb said:
Was this it??
http://www.emeraldislandorlando.com/

Looks wonderful, and so glad you had a fab vacation :thumbsup2

...but I can't imiagine not going to WDW...just for a minute!!LOL! :teeth:

:sunny:

YES, that is the house, sorry the link did not work. It IS the model with the round turret in front which makes for lovely window seats in the bathroom.

My husband and I had the room with the *turret* bathroom and really liked having the window seat in there, extra room in an already roomy bathroom.

LOVE this house.

Pooh

Thanks Pooh! :goodvibes

I'm going to pop your review up to the Reviews Board...and if I could ask you to change your thread title to, perhaps, "The Manor, 7bdr, EI" or something like that..??

That way, folks will be able to see at a glance that it was a large villa, and the community it was in :goodvibes

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter