The Magic at Port Canaveral and Two Palms, Spring 2004 Has Arrived!!!

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Spring has finally arrived, and the Magic is at Port Canaveral getting ready for her first Spring 2004 Cruise. Doesn't she look beautiful this morning???

62Magic_3-20-04-med.jpg

Here - Here

I looked for her about an hour ago and all I got was a Military ship. I guess they moved the Cam , Can't wait for our upcoming Easter magic cruise.

kennyk

Aahhhhhh-----we are inching our way to double digits!!!

Karen

Thanks Andy, I need that this morning. Blue water, a little sunshine and a good-lookin' ship.

Still a bit chilly up here in Cincy for the start of Spring.

V.M. Thanks for the post. She definately is a magical beauty!!

By the way, do you get up this early every Sat. just to see the ships? I am only up because I have to go to work and I wanted to get my "Disney Fix" before punching the clock!!!

Happy Spring to you all!!! Hard to say this with snow all over the front lawn!!!

Come on June. I NEED this vacation!!!!

Originally posted by EmmasGrammy
V.M. Thanks for the post. She definately is a magical beauty!!

By the way, do you get up this early every Sat. just to see the ships? I am only up because I have to go to work and I wanted to get my "Disney Fix" before punching the clock!!!

Happy Spring to you all!!! Hard to say this with snow all over the front lawn!!!

Come on June. I NEED this vacation!!!!

I'm a morning person, I am usually up at 5am, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, except this year, it will be 366 days!!! LOL!!! :hyper:

Yes! She IS beautiful!

We're going to be setting foot on the Magic 10 weeks from today! YIPPEE!!!

(Ohhhh! That's too long!):(

Happy Spring, Andy!

I love to start my day with look at my favorite ship!

Thanks!

Andy, Thanks for the post -- 7 weeks today!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc I started another thread asking for the links to the port cams. Could you please post the link so I can add it to my favorites? I should have done that last week, but I didn't and now I can't remember what thread they were on.

Originally posted by goofyguy1958
Andy, Thanks for the post -- 7 weeks today!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc I started another thread asking for the links to the port cams. Could you please post the link so I can add it to my favorites? I should have done that last week, but I didn't and now I can't remember what thread they were on.

These are the links I use:

Port Canaveral Cam

and

Two Palms Cam

Thanks Andy, I love looking at the Magic. Hoping to be on it someday.

Do you or anyone else know what ship that is next to her? Is it a Princess ship?

Originally posted by Robinette
Thanks Andy, I love looking at the Magic. Hoping to be on it someday.

Do you or anyone else know what ship that is next to her? Is it a Princess ship?

I think it might be one of the Carnival ships.

Happy Spring Everyone!! It's 77 down there!! :sunny:
right now, we're tipping the thermometer at 39!! Tis going to be warm for the first weekend of Spring.

Not to rub it in, but we just got back from a few hours at the beach. :teeth: It was cloudy earlier this morning, but now it is beautifully sunny and 77 degrees here in NE FL. :sunny: I hope those lucky cruisers on the Magic have a gorgeous sail away this afternoon! :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter