Trilli-magic

Mouseketeer
Day 3

Cast:
Me (28)
DH – Fed (35)
DD – Abigail (3)
DS – Sebastian (2)

We learned our lesson yesterday and didn’t push for 7.00am breakfast we got there around 7.40am and found it to be VERY busy.
After breakfast we headed back to the room to pack and prepare, we then checked out and took our luggage to our car before going to the park, we didn’t get to the park until 9.30am.
P1010480.jpg

We went to fantasy land again for a ride on the carousel and then fast passes for peter pan before lining up for Dumbo, it was much more enjoyable today without the rain!!
DSC00740.jpg

We then did teacups again before going down to Main Street to see the characters, I really wanted to see Eeyore (note I wanted to see him and not the kids!! Lol) we waited on a bench in the plaza and fed was taking photos of the Castle.
P1010483.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

When the Characters got off the cars we followed Eeyore but he already had a gaggle of people around him, we were waiting patiently and getting pushed and shoved but he saw us and called us through to him which was nice.
Got a photo and a hug, Sebastian again didn’t want to go near but Abigail was all for cuddles lol, we then tried to see rabbit and Piglet but it was no use so we gave up!! We went to see the dragon after this but the kids were scared so we didn’t stay long!!!
P1010500.jpg

We then went to adventure land and had a wonder round we decided to chance taking the kids on POTC, they didn’t like the dark tunnel at first but as soon as we were o the boat they were ok and even enjoyed it.
It was then time for Peter Pan so we went back to Fantasy land. After this the kids were getting hungry so we went to Pinocchio’s for lunch. We then went to the shops on main street while the kids slept in the buggy and I bought some souvenirs for us and the kids to take home.
We then went for a walk around discovery land, the kids slept loads they must have been shattered!! Lol
They woke up finally when it was time to get places for the parade, I got Abigail’s snow white dress on and Sebastian refused to wear all peter pans outfit but was ok with just the hat a sword!! Still watched the parade from near IASW but not in the exact place as the other day (which we later regretted) during the parade Hook, Smee and the pirates saw that Seb was dressed as Pan and came over to him but Sebastian had a grouch face on the whole time!!! We then has a sword fight with the pirates before they went on. The wicked queen from the baddies float spotted Abigail and pointed at her and wailed!! Abigail was a bit surprised!!! Near the end of the parade a nice CM came over to say hello to the kids and after the streamers fell he came over to give one to them.
DSC00775.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

Next was IASW this was our last ride :(
It was time to leave as we didn’t want to start off home too late, I got a couple of cookies and doughnuts for the trip home!!!
It was different driving home after a long day, Fed has to make a lot of stops and drink lots of red bull and coffee to keep awake!! We got home at about 3.30am

Final thoughts
I loved every second!! So did the kids they had such a magical time.
We didn’t pick a great week to go though as there were no shows on, the central plaza was all boarded up ready for preparations for Mickey’s party! Fed said he expected more magic but I think going at a time when actual celebrations are on would be different.
I was a little disappointed that Casy Jr ride didn’t open the whole time we were there despite it not being programmed as shut and also the Pooh show wasn’t on either when in the programme it said it was.
I think some characters were on “holiday” too as Pooh, Minnie & Daisy were nowhere to been seen other than the parades.

All in all can’t wait to go back, next time when it’s not so cold!!!! Even Fed is willing to return at some point so mission accomplished ;)

We always seem to go to Disneyland Paris when it is cold and wet but last year we went in July and it was baking.

Your photos made me miss it, its a shame we are driving right past it this year on our way home from Spain but won't have time to stop unfortunately

susan

Thanks for sharing your trippie,i enjoyed reading it.Great pics again :thumbsup2.Hope the weather is better when you go back.x.

Glad you had a great trip.

I take it by your pictures that you went sometime in March this year??

Unfortunatly the castle and hub didn't look as nice with the borders up :goodvibes

Now with the Mickey's Magical Party shows on it does look much nicer and there is a lot more going on...and the missing characters have re-appeared from thier break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter