The Madman and the Little Commandette - The First Anniversary Trip

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
11/21/07 edit. Just another shameless anniversary bump! Tomorrow afternoon, she and I will be making our 8th anniversary Thanksgiving trip to WDW together.

It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that I woke up and had the crazy notion to take my then 22 month old daughter to WDW, BY MYSELF!!

Well, it was the first of many wonderful trips that have given me bundles of fantastic memories and my daughter hours of joy.

10 trips later and its time to celebrate our first anniversary of WDW together with a four night jaunt to the All Star Music Resort. Will be shoving off at about 5pm on Thursday, just as the turkey is starting to settle. We won't be back to Miami until Monday evening. I'll do my best to write up a summary of our trip.

It will also mark the expiration of my seasonal pass. 42 park days for $165. $3.93 per day, not a bad deal, eh?

See you in a few days!!

Have a wonderful time. I cant wait to read all about it when you get home. :)

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>
mickey87.gif
jump.cgi

What a way to work off the big turkey dinner. Thanks for posting!

Wow! Did a search of my posts and found this old one still on the boards. Just a few months ago, my daughter (now 7) and I did our 5th anniversary trip together. She's now been to WDW more than 50 times, stayed at every WDW resort except the Boardwalk and Saratoga Springs, and knows the place like the back of her hand.

When I originally posted this, I'm sure her favorite attractions were Dumbo and the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Now, you can't get her off Rock n Roller Coaster, Splash Mountain, Mission:Space and Space Mountain.

Thanks for letting me share.

Shamelessly bumping after another year. Next weekend, she makes her 65th trip to WDW.

Just another shameless anniversary bump! Tomorrow afternoon, she and I will be making our 8th anniversary Thanksgiving trip to WDW together.

Glad you keep finding your thread. You should give us pictures and highlites of your trips. We love pictures too of "how they grow".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter