The Long Awaited Trip Report is Finally Here!!!

CWIPPERMAN

<font color=FF99FF>You don't have to be clever and
OK... so maybe you haven't been waiting by your keyboard for this report. But, I have been working my butt off on creating a special section of my current web site. I was originally just going to do a small collection of photo's, but when you see what I'm doing, you will see how quickly I get carried away. Anyway.... take a look, and let me know what you think. Remember, so far this is just the basic outline (I have the "Trip Report" done - but none of my photo's are up yet - see Day 6 for details on that).

Anyway, Here is a direct link to the trip report: MY TRIP REPORT!

I also created a page where you can download special "Disney Fonts":
CLICK HERE FOR THE "DISNEY FONTS"!

I am also working on reviews of all of the rides/shows/attractions I saw, and also of the "All Star Movies" Resort where I stayed.

So, take a look, and remember.... there's lots of blank space because I haven't finished things yet. Also remember all of the highlighted words, and links (underlined and in red) will lead to photo's of the various attractions.

I hope to have it completely done in a couple of weeks.
</center>

It sounds like you had a great trip and your web site looks great - thanks for posting!

Thanks for taking us along for the trip, I could invision us along for the ride. Glad to see there will be a happy ending to the camera journey. :wave:

Thanks for taking us along for the trip, I could invision us along for the ride. Glad to see there will be a happy ending to the camera journey. :wave:

:D Thanks for putting together such a detailed description of your trip. I'll be sure to check back to read your reviews and see the photos. Hope your camera finds it way to you safe and sound :D !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter