• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Lion King and Wicked

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Just booked to see The Lion King and Wicked next summer!!! :yay: A bit greedy maybe but it sure feels good!! :rotfl2:

Now I will have something to look forward to when I get back from Florida!! :lmao:

Ohhh how lovely Elaine. I have seen both, they are both fab but Wicked is amazing!

In fact we are going to see Wicked again next month. :thumbsup2

Enjoy I have seen Lion King 4 times and loved it. Saw Wicked just a few months ago and also thought it was great.

Excellent choices, The Lion King and Wicked are both Fantastic shows. Have fun.

Excellent choices, we have seen both a few times and love them!!

I haven't seen Wicked but do pack your tissues for the Lion King. As soon as the music started I got goosebumps and started to cry.

Both fantastic shows. :cool1:

Lion King is definitely goose-bumpy from the first note.

The CD from Wicked lives in my car and I play it when I'm on my own so I can sing along at the top of my voice.

You've got 2 real treats to look forward to.:thumbsup2

great choices, i really want to see both :goodvibes

How exciting, I have seen Lion King twice & its awesome. I really want to go & see Wicked:thumbsup2

Love the Lion King and will be seeing Wicked in a few weeks so I think you'll have a great time!

Just back from a weekend in London and we saw the Lion King on Sunday afternoon. What we didn't know was that it was the special 10th Anniversary show and there were loads of invited celebrities in the audience as well as cast members from the previous shows.

We had to wait for the celebs to go in before we could take our seats. We saw Gok Wan, Jo Joyner (Eastenders), Cheri Blair (I nearly grabbed her thinking she was DW!), Phil from Location, Location, Location. There were loads more that we didn't see.
Best thing was we got a free programme :)

Fantastic show :)

Thanks for all the comments, I've booked the dogs in to their kennels and our usual hotel as we're going to do a Monday to Friday trip. :thumbsup2

Tim ~ wow, fancy it being the 10th anniversary show! Glad you had a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter