the light-up shooting gallery- plz read!!!!

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
greetings from the sunshine state!!!! did you miss me????? (no you probably didn't, but i managed to find a way to get on for a few minutes while on vacation). just thought i'd get the idea out and see what you all think. i was thinking of making a ride through shooting arcade (like MIB or Buzz Lightyear) and since we can't shoot aliens, we'd light up lights. there would be 3 DIFFERENT tracks (everest, slide, and river), and there would be a competition between the three players. first i need to find a few dedicated people who can get on vmk to do some experimenting for me (the computer i'm using doesn't have shockwave, so no vmk for me). if you'd like to help, i'll need you to make an experiment ride room and see how it works. you'll see about how many ride pieces and candles work well together. for example, if you try 20 ride pieces with 25 candles and you manage to light all 25 while riding through, you may want to add more candles, less ride pieces, or more ride pieces and candles. the ride rooms should be fairly long, with only one track in each room (i'll explain how the competition works with different rooms later) i'd like to know what you all think of the light-up shooting gallery, and if you're interested in joining, i'll post more details later.

okay, well i managed to stay on longer than i thought, so here it is:

once i figure out how many candles and ride pieces work well together, i will start construction. although there will be 3 completely different tracks, you may combine different ride pieces, only the first and last pieces have to be whatever track you signed up for (if you signed up for everest, then your first and last pieces have to be everest although the other pieces can be slide or river- this is so when i give you your teleporters it will look good). ride rooms CANNOT be only 5 pieces long, but remember that the longer your ride room is, the more candles you'll need. another thing: all ride rooms must have about the same number of candles and be about the same length (this is so the rides can meet up at the end and so that each person has about the same competition to deal with). i'd like all the rooms to not only have candles, but to be appropriatly furnished (i will probably come up with a theme that will be found throughout all the rooms- i want the ride to open on Oct. 1st if possible, so it will probably be something like: you're a trick-or-treater and you have to light up as many street lights as possible). so first things first: who wants to experiment for me??? again, i'm a bit mad i can't experiment myself................

i would love to do this, and i think it is the ausonist idea, but i dont have the time... sorry

too bad........................... i really wish you could help, but what can i do?

Testing is my thing, but I don't have much peices of anything. I have some.But I'm willing to help.

Someybody said:
Testing is my thing, but I don't have much peices of anything. I have some.But I'm willing to help.
cool............ i'm actually considering making this a personal project, but hey, i'm a dreamer, and i don't have that many pieces (this should be interesting, but i earn credits quickly)............................ i'll need lots of testers and critics' help...............

Have a theme to each ride so for Slide Pieces Use Cactus' as light up targets and they have a target on them anyway. Maybe have a person check each room once the person has finished only one person at a time and make up something like this: (let's say there is 25 targets)
0-5:3rd Prize
10-15:2nd Prize
20-25:1st Prize
Then you could have a prize room divided into 3 parts 3rd Prizes consist of Posters or Little Items. 2nd Prizes consist of items of a little moe value say 100 Credits. 1st Prize consist of prizes of more value.​
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter