*The Letter Game* (continued)

GOOFY11

Earning My Ears
Well since Pete erased all the post I thought I should bring back a pretty old game and see if we can start it off again!!!

RULES
All you have to do is pick something Disney that starts with the letter the post before has said.

EXAMPLE
What about an E
Answer: Eeyor

OK here is one: L

GOOFY11

Hi! That Letter game is cool. Well you typed "L" and That would be Louie.(donald duck's nephew) That was good. I got stumped and had to ask mom for advice.My letter is "G".:)

Piglit

How about "WONDERLAND" like in Alice in Wonderland!!

The next letter is S

GOOFY11

[This message was edited by GOOFY11 on 04-27-00 at 07:06 AM.]

[This message was edited by GOOFY11 on 04-27-00 at 07:07 AM.]

What about Simba!!!

Here is another one: G

GOOFY11

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO BE GOOFY

goofyfall.gif

George of the Jungle!!

Next letter is a "S"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have A Zip A Dee Doo Dah Day!!!!

Just a reminder though: You take the last letter of the previous word, not any letter. For example, if someone said <font color=pink> Disney </font color=pink> , the next person would think of a word that starts with a Y, like <font color=green>Yacht Club</font color=green> . Then it would be a B, and so on... So, to answer kathy387's "G"... Grand Floridian. Now, it's time for an "N." Have fun!

gusnjaq01.gif

*Have a DISney day* ~Lola

Adventureland!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
So the next letter is a "D"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter