• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Last Restaurant =)

Character buffet breakfast (usually the one at our resort) or Disney Springs. It depends on our flight.

At our resort. We usually only have time for breakfast. This year it’s the GF Cafe.

We like to eat at EPCOT WS restaurant on our last night. Our flights leave so early on check out day, we have to eat at the airport.

Chef Mickey's for final goodbye and last look at the castle! This year we are finishing out with Ohana breakfast as we are staying at the Poly.

Flying Fish since we stay at The Boardwalk. Then we finish the night with Illuminations, one last walk around the lake and get to bed for an early drive home.

Breakfast at our resort since we have had lunch time flights home. Last dinner is usually at DS .

I switch it up a lot but I don't have tradition last meal at any place. Trails End thou is a place I like starting at.

This past December we chose Bon Voyage Bfast @ Boardwalk before departure and my daughter loved it! She loved having the opportunity to say her last goodbye’s to Ariel, Rapunzel, Flynn, and Prince Eric.

Our last night's meal will be at Teppan Edo and our last meal before we head heading to the Tragical Express is at B&C.

For us arrival day Dinner at Trails End and departure day Breakfast there as well. First and last Park meal has been TONY's but that may change after last trip when our experience was A Tale of Two Restaurants

Just a question that stems from curiosity. Where do you like to eat on the last day of your trip?

I have a very rocky stomach to say the least, so I usually don't like to eat a big meal the day before we fly - but it's always at Epcot ! Maybe just sharing an entree

We don't really have a tradition of one place. Last time we ate at California Grill Brunch and then drove home. My husband felt terrible the whole way home. It was just too much food with a long drive on top of it. This time I would like to go to Olivia's maybe. They have a great breakfast and we haven't had it in a long time.

In 5 previous trip we have eaten at Ohana on our last night. For our upcoming 6th trip it will be Ohana at well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter