The kitchen sink....my 4 year old wants to tackle it!

We had a late evening ADR at Beaches & Cream last August, we were still full from dinner - but I wanted the Mickey Pants bowl to bring home... lol

We showed up for our ADR (which was on my MDE but not showing on the system at B&C and the place was packed - so no sit down room dispite what my MDE said :() So, I asked if I could just purchase a bowl as a souvenir... ended up buying 2 - $10 each. Best keepsakes of the trip! ;)

Has anyone ordered this and made allergy substitutions?
Yes, my 4 year old niece has peanut and tree nut allergies. They made the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream allergy safe and in a special part of the kitchen. The only thing is that there are a lot of things that are missing if they remove nut products (choc bar, brownie and a couple of other things). They did offer to put the allergen foods separate for the other children in our party to eat (but we didn't as niece couldn't have them). Kids still had more than enough left over in sink (and they were a party of 6 kids with ice cream only for lunch and couldn't eat it all).

Yes, my 4 year old niece has peanut and tree nut allergies. They made the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream allergy safe and in a special part of the kitchen. The only thing is that there are a lot of things that are missing if they remove nut products (choc bar, brownie and a couple of other things). They did offer to put the allergen foods separate for the other children in our party to eat (but we didn't as niece couldn't have them). Kids still had more than enough left over in sink (and they were a party of 6 kids with ice cream only for lunch and couldn't eat it all).

But whats left if you include wheat and eggs issues. Ice cream, some toppings, banana, some spinkles and AN ENTIRE CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM. :)

But whats left if you include wheat and eggs issues. Ice cream, some toppings, banana, some spinkles and AN ENTIRE CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM. :)
Yes, I can only speak to the peanut / tree nut allergy as I mentioned. Disney was great with the tree nut and peanut allergy when niece was with us. We did the sink once (glad we did it, but it's a 'one and done' thing). We prefer to get our own individual sundaes when we go now.

This is a fun video on 'Disney Parks' (TONS of great little videos there and all family friendly) showing what it takes to make the Kitchen Sink....and how to prepare for it. :)

We looked at some photos online and the little guy is SOO excited about the mini mickey sundae now! Mickey pants all the way:)

Does anyone know if you can purchase the Mini Sink at a B&C ADR? We want to get some regular food first, and then end with a mini sink. Thanks!

My experience with the kitchen sink years ago was that it was a fun novelty item to do once but honestly, once you have had it for a little while, it all turns into a gooey, melted, mess at the end and I think many end up abandoning a lot of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter