The Kardashians at Disneyland..

My DW saw Pearl Jam, in a small bar in Madison before their debut album blew up. I think she is secretly in love with him. She won't admit it, unlike her public infatuation with Captain Jack Sparrow.
The R&R Station? I went there in the 80's when it was the Stone Hearth.

ETA: My DD graduated from the UW Madison and lived in the dorm that is now in that location.

The R&R Station? I went there in the 80's when it was the Stone Hearth.

ETA: My DD graduated from the UW Madison and lived in the dorm that is now in that location.
I'm not certain which bar. She actually attended UW-Stevens Point and I was still in high school. Let the record reflect that she is not a cradle robber. I voluntarily married her. It's actually quite hilarious because she has more freckles than most think is humanly possible and most folks think I am way older than her. In fact, one person at a mall once inquired if she was my daughter. Holy moly!

I've seen several celebrities over the years at DLR. Some are very normal people and just go along with everyone else with the exception of having a plaid or two with them. Unfortunately, I've seen several like this, too. One time, I was sitting on a planter near a ride waiting for my family and a security guard yelled at me and accused me of trying to sneak in with the famous people just because I happened to be sitting near where they were walking (I didn't even know who this "famous person" was, let alone did I care to sneak onto a ride with them). Celebrities can be absolutely ridiculous and self-centered sometimes.

My ex and I met Dale Ellis of the Sonics one time in Disneyland- supper nice and SO tall! He stood for pictures with us and was a great sport about everyone coming to see him. We ran into him a couple times in the park after and he always waved and yelled hi. Funny thing, after that we saw him every time we were at SeaTac for years after, and he always waved and said hi.

The (sadly) late Kobe Bryant was a fan of DL and often went with his family. Think they were more than happy to ride with ordinary park visitors - at least, from the footage on Youtube.
I still see his wife there. Sometimes without the kids. lol . Seems nice enough and when Kobe use
to go he was always looked happy. I think I remember seeing an interview with him and he said their
first date was Disneyland. Thought that was sweet.

Apparently it was Khloe’s daughter’s birthday then Kourtney’s.

People who will be mobbed are kept away from those who would mob them.

We have likely all heard that Johnny Depp couldn’t even go with his family to Disney because the reaction to him would have destroyed their fun.

The alternative is for huge crowds to build up and cause impacts on far more people. Then the family doesn’t have a good time and neither do many other people.

Having to wait an extra cycle for a ride isn’t that huge of a deal.

If I had to meet one of them it would be her. And I used to enjoy Travis’s show Meet the Barkers…

Anyone remember when Miley Cyrus had a birthday party that shut the whole park down?
I remember Miley Cyrus' birthday party. They had a special firework show in the middle of the night that woke me up. Not cool considering it was a work night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter