The jabead Family went to Disney World! 3/23-3/30/13 COMPLETE

So happy that you and your family get to go, Barb! You do so much for everyone with your live report - I'm glad you get to go enjoy yourself! I agree with Brenda though, you're going to be mobbed by fans if anyone knows where you are! Wish I was one of them!

Checking in as well! It feels like quite a while since we last saw your own updates from WDW - it's great that you'll be back so soon. :goodvibes

Well, I didn't make the first page but I'm always late to the party. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews and living vicariously through them. Can't wait to read all about it!

Dawn

Hope you have a fantastic trip Barb - you truly deserve it as you've helped make many of our trips perfect by running the live thread :)

Happy Travel Day Barb! Hope someone has won license plate bingo by now and that you're still well stocked with road snacks! :drive:

Looking forward to your arrival day tomorrow! Get some rest :faint: and let the smorgasbord begin!! party:

Have a wonderful trip Barb! You sure earned it by keeping us updated on the live report!! I can't wait for your dining report!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!