The Irish are going to Disneyland.

Happy Halloween for those of you still on the 31st however where i am it's already gone past midnight so can now say it's trip month... how did that happen. :goodvibes

:cheer2::cheer2::yay::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: it's trip month!!!!

:thumbsup2

Two weeks left til holidays. Anxiety is kicking in but I'll be fine once I get to the airport.

In other news noticed one of my doggies has an infection so to the vets I go during the week :( This is the third time this year the same dog has been to the vet. He killed a frog in our garden a few weeks back and I think he might have caught something from that though. :confused3

Did y'all see this video as well I know it's for WDW but it got me so excited last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ApFQOT39Lg

Happy Halloween for those of you still on the 31st however where i am it's already gone past midnight so can now say it's trip month... how did that happen. :goodvibes

I was thinking yesterday that you are going to Disneyland THIS MONTH!

:banana::banana::banana:

:thumbsup2

Two weeks left til holidays. Anxiety is kicking in but I'll be fine once I get to the airport.

In other news noticed one of my doggies has an infection so to the vets I go during the week :( This is the third time this year the same dog has been to the vet. He killed a frog in our garden a few weeks back and I think he might have caught something from that though. :confused3

Did y'all see this video as well I know it's for WDW but it got me so excited last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ApFQOT39Lg

So sorry to hear about the dog. I hope he is ok.

:goodvibes

I was thinking yesterday that you are going to Disneyland THIS MONTH!

:banana::banana::banana:

I know it seems so long ago since it was booked and now all I have to do is book the bus to the airport and finish packing (i have started) and then wait. :goodvibes

So sorry to hear about the dog. I hope he is ok.

:goodvibes

Fingers crossed. I was trying to figure out online what might be wrong with him and I'm getting everything from he may just need antibiotics to he may need an operation. I would like to know why he keeps getting these things though. The younger one seems fine so I don't think it's anything from the garden. Who knows :confused3 Will see what the vet says about him anyway

Just when I think everything is sorted something else comes up.

They changed our flights again so now we don't get to LA until 8pm and I had to change the transfer time from the airport.

Doggie was at the vets today. He has blocked glands which was causing infection and has to go back next week if it's not any better and then they charged me lots :(

I'm also super over anxious and stressed about a few things at the mo. Oh but I was at Shrek the musical last night which was a distraction for a while at least :)

I am sorry that your dog is still unwell.

We had a schedule change notice today as well and there were a couple of changes, but I think the biggest one was about 7 minutes.

Corinna

I think the schedule changes are awful! They have to know that you have rides and such that are scheduled at the other end.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog.

Don't you hate when that happens. It annoys the heck out of me when the flights change, especially if you get in later.

Hope doggy feels better soon.

I am sorry that your dog is still unwell.

We had a schedule change notice today as well and there were a couple of changes, but I think the biggest one was about 7 minutes.

Corinna

I think the schedule changes are awful! They have to know that you have rides and such that are scheduled at the other end.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog.

Don't you hate when that happens. It annoys the heck out of me when the flights change, especially if you get in later.

Hope doggy feels better soon.

This is our third change. First they completely cancelled two of our flights for the winter season :confused3

At this stage I'm so stressed I don't even know if I want to go to Disney any more. :furious:

This is our third change. First they completely cancelled two of our flights for the winter season :confused3

At this stage I'm so stressed I don't even know if I want to go to Disney any more. :furious:

I am at that point, too. It feels like everything I touch goes wrong at the moment. Still, I know once I am actually on holiday, I will have an amazing time.

Corinna

If it makes any difference to how you all feel it is summer like weather. It is 88 degrees down there right now!!!

If it makes any difference to how you all feel it is summer like weather. It is 88 degrees down there right now!!!

That definitely sounds great. If the 10 day weather forecast is right, it will be cooler by the time we arrive on Monday, but still very pleasant.

Corinna

That definitely sounds great. If the 10 day weather forecast is right, it will be cooler by the time we arrive on Monday, but still very pleasant.

Corinna

It has been unseasonably warm. In northern California we are having fall weather. Today is going to hit mid 70's. Almost perfect.

I am at that point, too. It feels like everything I touch goes wrong at the moment. Still, I know once I am actually on holiday, I will have an amazing time.

Corinna
Eugh if I get to the airport at all it will be great I'm sure. At the mo though just have anxiety attacks and in work the hours are crappy. The Momma and I are fighting (again) as well so it's not helping things either

I like this :thumbsup2

Corinna

It has been unseasonably warm. In northern California we are having fall weather. Today is going to hit mid 70's. Almost perfect.

The temperatures I'm seeing on my phone are still higher than Irish summers so even if it is "cold" for California i'm sure it'll be warmer than Ireland :rotfl2:

Where I am in California it is fall like weather. It is in the high 60's low 70's. We have it so rough.:rolleyes1 I am 45 miles from San Francisco. I have a friend that is at the Disneyland Resort today and she told me it was 90 degrees at noon. But, having lived in California all my life I know that can change overnight.

Just when I think everything is sorted something else comes up.

They changed our flights again so now we don't get to LA until 8pm and I had to change the transfer time from the airport.

Doggie was at the vets today. He has blocked glands which was causing infection and has to go back next week if it's not any better and then they charged me lots :(

I'm also super over anxious and stressed about a few things at the mo. Oh but I was at Shrek the musical last night which was a distraction for a while at least :)

I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. I hope he heals quickly for you and your pocketbook.

Darn airlines...why can't they leave things alone.

I'm glad you got out for a little enjoyment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter