"The Incredibles" on the cruise?

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I was wondering when you experts thought this movie would appear on the DCL??

It opens Friday, November 5.

I am a Disney Visa member and could sign up for the Sneak Preview but that is October 30, the day I'm traveling to Orlando so I can't participate.:(

Then we'll be on the DCL November 4 - 7.

I guess I'm just going to have to wait till November 13, the following Saturday to see this movie.:(

I really just needed to vent.

Thanks!

Can't give you confirmed information, but I've read on these threads that movies often premiere on DCL same week (day?) as in public.

I'm on the Nov 13th Magic, and definitely expect we'll be seeing the Incredibles for our "PremEAR" that week (..I know that doesn't help you though...:confused3 )

In my experience on DCL, the new releases are shown at 12:01 am in the Walt Disney Theater on the day they come out in land theaters. I'm 99.9% sure that will happen for you. I don't sail until 12/18, so I'll watch it then, but the question is, will I be able to wait from 11/5 till 12/18 to see it???? :)

If past history is any indication they then will show onboard during your cruise.

MJ

Well, this is better news than I expected but I still will not get my or my kids hopes up. It will just be a wonderful surprise if it's showing the Saturday of our trip!!

Thank you!

Good choice not to get kids up hope as you never know what can happen!!!

Honey...have you seen my supersuit...I said.....have you seen my supersuit????

MJ

We were on the cruise the week Brother Bear debuted and they had it on the ship the same day it opened on land. They had all kinds of special pins and stuff from the movie as well.

Originally posted by JonJehrio
We were on the cruise the week Brother Bear debuted and they had it on the ship the same day it opened on land. They had all kinds of special pins and stuff from the movie as well.

YEAH!! Good news! I'm still biting my tongue and not mentioning it to my DDs.

If it is, in fact, on our cruise, it will be a GREAT surprise!

So if it is on my cruise, sounds like it might be there Friday night...I was thinking 'maybe' the Saturday of our cruise at the earliest.

I did do a search and saw that someone was on the cruise for their PremEAR and the cruise line CMs made it very special, like a Hollywood opening!

We are on the Nov 6 Magic. I know my kids (and I) really want to see The Incredibles. I hope they show it.

Oh, drat we will miss it by a week! So we will have to go pay full price. Does anyone have the # where you can call the week before your cruise and get the list of movies playing?

the number to call to see what movies are playing on board is:

1-888-325-2500

it is my understanding you can call the week before

We're on the Nov 6 Magic and also hoping to see the Incredibles. My kids crack-up every time they see the previews.
I remember in Nov '02 when we cruised on the Wonder, we got to see Tim Allen in Santa Claus 2 for the opening day. They even rolled out the red carpet down the hallway to the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter