• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The incredibles autographs.. stamps???

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
MY DD's friend just came back from WDW. She said they were able to see the Incredibles and also get their autographs.. BUT the autographs were stamps?

Does anyone know why the Incredibles would use a stamp instead of signing like the other characters do? Seems kinda unmagical to me. :rolleyes:

We were there in Dec. and Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone all signed their own autographs. DD loved it. No stamps for us. Hope they didn't change that.

When we went last year both Buzz and Woody used stamps. I thought it had to do with their costumes and figured it was too hard for them to sign. Maybe there's a possibility that the people wearing the costumes were new or filling in and they do this to keep them from making mistakes?

At MGM, Buzz, Woody, Kermit and Miss Piggy all used stamps. (Woody at MK signed his name though.) I thought it was because of costumes, but it could also be to save a little time. Either way, my kids love 'em. The Incredibles were at MGM at the gift shop at the end of the Magic of Animation, which is near Playhouse Disney.

Hey,
Where can you Find The Incredibles? I am thinking its probably at MGM, right.We are going down in the fall and we would love to Get some pics with Mr. and Mrs Incredible...........and if I am lucky maybe some villians too!
Later........Syndrome

you find them in the animation building in MGM .. they were stamps when we were there in January. we saw Mr & Mrs Incredible and Frozone.

They are stamps because it took up too much time to write out "mr incredible" and "mrs incredible" and it is difficult to do with the gloves on. it is very difficult for the characters to grip the pens/ etc.

How fun to get to see the Incredibles! I hadn't thought about them being added to the characters. I'm glad they did. DD's will love getting their autographs.

When I went in Dec 2004, all three signed their own names. And Mrs. Incredible signed as "Elastigirl."

A friend of mine also got them signed, but Mrs. Incredible signed for her and her DH as "Mr. and Mrs. Incredible." She went a month or so before I did.

:confused3

Oh CMs told a few kids that Dash and Violet were there, but you couldn't see them. Dash is running around too fast and Violet is shy and disappears.

We just went at the end of Feb/beginning of March and my DD saw the Incredibles at MGM and they used stamps. Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone. No signatures. Maybe it is luck or timing that decides if you get a signature or a stamp? :confused3

I think they recently changed the signing to stamps because the characters were having so much trouble gripping the pens.

Elastigirl now signs "Mrs. Incredible" because there were some rights issues with the name Elastigirl which was also used in an old comic series.

Just checked DD's book. We have Mr. Incredible, Frozone, and Elastigirl and they are signed. Does that mean we should take extra care of those? Chance they will be worth something someday? Even if they aren't pretty cool to be one of the few to get those specific signatures.

Mandabella said:
Oh CMs told a few kids that Dash and Violet were there, but you couldn't see them. Dash is running around too fast and Violet is shy and disappears.

good idea...i'll have to remember that..........thanks!

We met Mr Incredible the first week of March and he did stamp the autograph book. It was pretty cool looking though. After he met all the kids who came out of the animation show Mr Incredible wandered around the animation station area trying to get kids to interact with him. My two were all over that. DS 5 was showing Mr Incredible how he could "run as fast as his son Dash" so Mr Incredible tried to catch him. DD 1 1/2 was hugging him then DS told him that he had pyjamas just like his outfit. This was probably one of our best Character meetings. Although my husband would say it was when Jessie danced with him. Both of these were at MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter