The House from Up! lands in my neighborhood

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment/52141049-183/bangerter-disney-movie-parade.html.csp

Okay, so it's about an hour drive to get to this house. But I will definitely stop by sometime and "get my picture took".

Wouldn't it be awesome thought to actually live there!?

The article says that they were able to choose what to do with a lot of the space, as the movie doesn't show the whole house. I love that they included Andy's room from Toy Story. What would you put in there?

That is so seriously cool. I wonder if they're going to keep it that way to sell it.

Sayhello

Thank you for sharing. That is really cool to see. I just wish that more pictures had been shared. I would love to see the whole house along with the inside.

I'm going to merge this together with the other thread about this very cool house. :)

I'm hoping that we'll get out there to see it (it's 30-45 minutes away). If we do, I'll be sure to post some pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter