The Hospital for Sick Kids - help requested

madonna31

<font color=9999FF>WDWWDS Entertainment VP<br><fon
Want to help bring home some magic to patients of the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children?

If you have any unused toiletries from Disney Resorts/Disney Cruise Line etc. that you won't be using please, please, please, please, please, please PM me.

Thanks. :goodvibes

Thanks Scratch! :goodvibes

Although toiletries are the basis of this project, ANY Disney token item will be accepted. Small notebooks, colorful pens, pencils, or anything else that would help a child pass the many long days in a hospital room. Children enjoy items that can be hung, like ornaments and key chains as they hang them from their IV poles as decoration. Disney Princess stickers, Disney markers, character pins and buttons. In addition, clear cellophane bags used to put the toiletries in, and ribbons to tie them together are always welcome. :)

This is great!

I am taking DD and her friends to Dollarama this weekend too! They are buying stuff for "Warped Tour" and I will pick up stuff for Charity!

:thumbsup2

j

I lived on the Cardiac Unit with dd on and off for three years.....they sure could use a Disney Cheer Up! Just about half the surgeries done at Sick Kids are heart operations. S

My family is goiing to WDW at the end of this month (Aug 29-Sep4) :cool1: and staying onsite. We will make sure to set aside lots of things and bring them back with us. We'll contact you when we get back :)

CDN Prince Charming

Hi, I tipped really well on this week at POP and left a note on the envelope asking if they would leave extras! And boy did they!!!!
I've got lots to share with you!

Thanks for those extra special surprises you had for us while we were at Disney this week!!! :wizard: We had a fabulous time! :goodvibes

Marilynn

I don't have any Disney stuff at this time, but is there something else I could get ?

I appreciate the offer, anything you feel will help a child pass the time in the hospital is welcome. :)

Thanks for those extra special surprises you had for us while we were at Disney this week!!! We had a fabulous time!

You are more than welcome Marilynn. Happy to hear that you had such a great time!! :goodvibes

Got it and replied, thanks. :)

This is SO great everyone!! I'd really like to have enough donations so that we can put together a LOT of goodie bags to take to the hospital in time for Christmas. :goodvibes

Thanks aGoofymom! :)

If you guys haven't already, please PM me your email addy and I'll keep you posted on updates of the program. I'm sure I'll have lots to say and pics to share after we bring down our first lot of goodie bags to the hospital. :goodvibes

Is this ongoing? We're not going until December but I'd be happy to bring back some extra small souvenirs for this project.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter