The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i wish i wish i wish you could pick me up at the airport :goodvibes

now I will check out your pics Christine

Oh--and I have got to tell you this---Shawn and Justin (esp Shawn) are really upset that Mike and I are going out of town.

They're not upset because we didn't ask them if they wanted to go somewhere (I offered Smokey Mts and Natural Bridge), but because we are going. Seems they assumed if they didn't want to go anywhere, that we wouldn't go, so they made plans for the week-end to have friends stay over.

They seldom go to their dad's house anymore (ask Michelle about that) and make plans for something almost every week-end, including this one. We really cramped their style.

Did I mention that Michelle really wishes they were still going to their Dad's on the week-ends??

In Shawn's words to explain why they don't go there very often--"I'm getting older now and I'm starting to have a social life". :lmao:

Poohlovr said:
In Shawn's words to explain why they don't go there very often--"I'm getting older now and I'm starting to have a social life". :lmao:

:rotfl:
now I think i will go to bed so I can hurry up and start a new and better day :sunny: after work i do start a 3 day weekend :woohoo:

Hey, a mini-posting-party...without me!!
Sounds like a great weekend Sue!!

NHJohn has a b-day this weekend...and yours truly is woefully unprepared.
and doesn't thatmean there is a cheerleader with one coming up too?? I am SO bad at birthdays these days :sad2:

Christine...still planning on my trip at this point, though it's creeping up fast, and after the week I've had-- I feel on one hand that I need the break and on the other hand that I shouldn't go. Our friends from here who are going to BW(DVC) on my same flight down, are giving me a ride to the Swan :thumbsup2 (they are renting a car). I have plans with them for dinner Monday night and nothing else firmed up yet. Not sure what Teri's plans are for her DD's sweet 16 festivities. Haven't heard from SSB here in a loooong time :confused3

And I unfortunately had to postpone my trip to do some unexpected expenses that had to take priority. Working on getting everything straightened out and some really fun medical stuff dealt with so I can reschedule ASAP. I could really use some time w/ the mouse! Plus I feel awful that I bugged everybody to go so much then I'm the one that had to back out...was so looking forward to seeing some of my DIS friends and relaxing at the Swan a few days.

Anyway, been a long week between car stuff and medical stuff so I'm off to bed...

(of course on a happier note I did have lunch w/ some friends including this cute male ccu nurse who I ran into later when I got a flat and was nice enough to take me to get a new tire put on my rim...)

Shellie722 said:
(of course on a happier note I did have lunch w/ some friends including this cute male ccu nurse who I ran into later when I got a flat and was nice enough to take me to get a new tire put on my rim...)

aahhhh...the silver lining in that cloud!! ;) :hug:

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NHAnn said:
NHJohn has a b-day this weekend...and yours truly is woefully unprepared.
and doesn't thatmean there is a cheerleader with one coming up too?? I am SO bad at birthdays these days :sad2:
ahhhh that would be me... but thats OK.... I have a hard time with exact dates myself ;)
It was yesterday and btw, that had nothing to do with my horrible day either. My horrible day was work related :rolleyes1

so sorry you had to cancel your trip Shellie. I hope you get to keep yours ann!!
Aren't the milo's going too?

Shellie, I could hardly read that... these old eyes of mine ;) but waaaaay cool :thumbsup2

and DITTO to Ann's TGIF!!! :woohoo:

Oh dang!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!
:cheer2: party: :rockband: pixiedust: :dancer: :bday:

and of course I hope there was lots of :cake:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

How could I have missed that!!!!!!!!and we were pming and everything... :blush: :crazy: :sad2:

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BH_c.jpg

My mom got released from the hospital this afternoon!!! :faint:
Back to the nursing home where there are fewer germs, supposedly!
What a roller coaster week!

Ann, great news! and a :bday: to Debbie! Christine, so happy your brother is home with you for awhile! Yep, we're heading out next weekend. We're meeting family, total of 15 of us, 10 adults + 5 kids: 16 mos, 21 mos, 3, 4 & 6 yr; arriving in 4 different groups on different days, but will have all there for the 3 days we are there. I hope we're all together one day when we enter a park & can get a group picture. We plan on spending most of our time just walking around Epcot for the food & wine festival. Of course I heard today at work big project coming next week, so will be a mad dash to finish before I leave (I hate when that happens). I think I'm missing all you, that you're going the following weekend? I hope my feet hold up, I've been fighting osteoarthritis & an inflamed tendon in my feet since spring, so I'll be going slow for sure. I did get good news last week, (negative biopsy so I'm very thankful, 2 mos of worry for nothing) and am happy to be headed to WDW. Hope you all have a great weekend! :cheer2:

Oh my Lora, you should have shared your 2 months of worry with us...I can vouch for the power of cheerleader prayer and wishes :hugs: I'm very glad for your good news! I arrive on the 20th, so I guess you will be gone by then??

Happy Saturday!!

good morning.. i mean good afternoon!

glad you're ok Lora.... but like Ann said...you should have shared your worry with us

And thats great about your mom, Ann :thumbsup2

I'm miserable with allergies... I think its allergies anyway... I'm beginning to wonder...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and Happy Birthday to NHJohn as well :bday:

Oh...and no calls for 2 nights now... maybe the sicko gave up :thumbsup2

naaahh....
worked at the new house DH did so longer and harder than I did) then we headed to UNH to have dinner with DD and the first hockey game of the season (exhibition). I woke up yesterday with the snuffly nose that DH did on Thurs. Much as I downed the airborne and tried to blame it on the cold air in the ice rink last night...I do believe I have a real cold this morning :sad2: so that mean I cannot head down to see mom -cannot risk exposing her to anything at this point. sigh

So, laundry and groceries and stuff, then probably more work at the house. What amazing autumn weather !!
Here are apple picking pics from last week:

eca798e8.jpg

eca797ed.jpg

morning.......my cough is definitely allergies.....picking today and pumpkin choosing......yesterday was busy busy.......morning with mil at walmart....then back in time to let doggie out and then off to Kaitlynns last game at home....Tuesday is her last soccer game of her high school career......she loves this sport......she is still limping some but they put a big tape up around it and she wears a brace......they won yesterday 1-0 ..exciting game.....good thing Ididnt see her down on her knees......an opposing player kicked her in the diaphram.......brought her to her knees......I thought she had dropped her mouth piece......but she was waiting for her breathe to come back....I cant take that...rofl.....
so today helping son in law put in windows ......new replacement ones .......and then son and his wife and two kiddos come and they will visit for a while too

marie you do sound busy.... good luck to Kaitlyn at her last game... I know how sad it is to play the last game. Maybe she'll get to play in college.

Ann, beautiful pics....love the flowers... and you have so many more apples on your trees than we did :rolleyes:

Beautiful pix Ann.

Hi Marie!!!

Well, super busy here with preparations for Savannah's upcoming party on the 14th. :crazy: It appears that the "small party" we were going to have has turned into a little bigger..... :crazy: I think we will have about 50 to 60 people....

We finalized the cake order yesterday...It will be a 3 tier wedding cake in PINK with 16 white fondant bows....and a glass castle with the number 16 for the cake topper.... I hope it turns out as beautiful as we expect it to be. Here is a picture of the topper...(only with a 15 instead of 16) I ordered the topper from a shop in Ft. Lauderdale. They also had a cake server set that says, "My Sweet Sixteen." I thought she could save the topper and the cake server set and if she has a daughter one day, she could pass them down to her.
M09-10137-02S.jpg
10-151L.jpg

and then this weekend I made personalized candy wrappers. I thought I would buy the small Hershey bars, but they no longer come wrapped in the foil, so fortunately I was able to find the king size bars wrapped in foil...

Here is a picture that I put on the candy bars. I am pleased with them... But lots of work to wrap 60 candy bars....
reliantkanniversaryweekend0122.jpg

I also made up tulle wrapped peanut M&M's with white bows. The M&M's were in pink for breast cancer awareness. Very pretty. and we had pens and pencils and napkins printed with "Savannah's Sweet Sixteen"

So, as I said...super busy lately.

Today I take her to see an orthopedist as she has had terrible pain in her left upper chest/collar bone area. I don't think that I had posted about this as others were going through so much lately. She has had to stop tennis and voice lessons as the pain was so bad and she had a CAT scan about two weeks ago. Hopefully, we will get some answers today. It has been the strangest thing. The pain will go away for days and then suddenly come back.

Well, just stopped in to say a quick hello.

Ann, Wonderful news about your mom.

:wave:

disfanatiks said:
Well, just stopped in to say a quick hello.
:wave:
:rotfl: I don't know why, but that strucl me sooo funny!! :teeth:
Sounds busy-busy Teri, but I DO wish that you (like Lora) would share the downs as well as ups. I hope you get some answers and relief for Savannah's pain :hug:

Well, I am NOT off today :sad2: so it's another crazy Monday...

have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter