The Hangout Thread, Tildes, and Italics

Have you ever had one of those moments where you don't want to talk to anybody, and instead just lay down and think about everything; your past, your present, and especially your future?

tumblr_lpwkkdzn9m1qjjst5.gif

Today in AP Gov I’m pretty sure that my teacher didn’t see me selling a chocolate bar to one of my classmates (who sits a considerable distance away when it comes to passing items and I had the giant yellow box wide open on my desk) yet he noticed when a girl got up to throw something away.

I sit in the very front, and the girl who got up to throw something away sits behind me. Serious perks to being on a teacher's good side.

Today in AP Gov I’m pretty sure that my teacher didn’t see me selling a chocolate bar to one of my classmates (who sits a considerable distance away when it comes to passing items and I had the giant yellow box wide open on my desk) yet he noticed when a girl got up to throw something away.

I sit in the very front, and the girl who got up to throw something away sits behind me. Serious perks to being on a teacher's good side.

I give myself an A+ for unintentionally killing the dreary angsty mood of this thread.

How was it?

If you've taken the SAT, how would you compare the two?

It was ok, I guess. The science destroyed me....I know it. lol thanks for asking! :-)

Well, my friends took the SAT today, and most of them thought they were about they same. Some said the SAT was harder bc of the fill in the blank answers instead of multiple choice, but math was easier on it.

My parents made me get a flu shot today. I flipped out! Once I got down to it, I did ok, I guess. But, I hadn't had a shot in three years! Shots and I don't go well together.
tumblr_ltleogPDe31qaeyy9o1_250.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter