The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding Bigfoot entertains me for some odd reason. Idk how it is even successful if they never find anything. lol

In other news, tumblr is getting on my nerves~

$(KGrHqN,!osE8VhFwgg-BPUtTJlbdQ~~60_57.JPG

My phone case. It looks like that~

kinda pissed that like niall, who usually tweets about the concert after their performance, didn't tweet his usual "great concert in *whatever city* enjoy btr!"

BUT GUESS WHAT HE DIDN'T TWEET THAT ABOUT NC.
the only thing was "in Durham, NC tomorrow!" like that's it
and i haven't seen any concert pics from last night

and i'm just overall sad that i couldn't go yesterday lol

The BTR station on iHeart Radio sounds like the radio station I listen to on Siruis with my mom all the time l0l

lol but what if they cast sammy as carlos’ girlfriend if they end up changing their mind of putting jennifer/carlos together

THEN I WOULD FLAT OUT STOP WATCHING WOW. HER VOICE IS SO ANNOYING AND I HAVE BEEN PULLING FOR CARLOS/JENNIFER SINCE FEVER AND IF HE CAN'T HAVE LOGAN GIVE HIM A JENNIFER P L E A S E

omg just scrolled past a picture of Selena Gomez and i thought it was Alan Rickman as Snape omg

"90s singing party on set right now.. @NayaRivera @DarrenCriss @Mark_Salling @iharryshum @druidDUDE so much fun!!!!"

tell me more tell me more!!!!!!

i actually hate not being spoiled.

i'm trying to avoid spoilers for season 3 of White Collar and IT'S KILLING ME.

i just want to go read tv tropes' White Collar page

"Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one.."
"Singing a really great version of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer :)"

Lea Michele you are my queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter