The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

BK228 said:
That's probably pretty awesome

It is actually kinda cool and amusing :) It's just it's and auditon peice and I can't use a Southern accent for the show.

I'll remember that If I ever need to again!

Okay! We can Skype or something! My accent gets worse if I'm really tired or in a really good mood too. But it's not as bad as you would generally imagine Southern accents. I don't think...

Why, why, do the kittens think my fingers are chew toys? :rotfl:

My cat is acting like an armrest, but she's giving me cross looks. I was on the couch first, Tink.

Cinderella8 said:

My cat is acting like an armrest, but she's giving me cross looks. I was on the couch first, Tink.

Maybe she just really wants to be by you :)

I'm not on your couch... o_O

Jk. Sorry, I'm known as Tink in my household.

Little miss attitude. :rolleyes:

I asked my mom if she thinks my guinea pigs miss me. She said yes.

Then I asked if she thinks they know I'm gone. Both of us doubt it. Lol.

Lol, maybe she agreed I make a better Tink?

Don't doubt the guinea pigs. They'll run the world one day.

They fight and it makes me sad. I love them both. They're so cutsie! And I could see my more active guinea pig taking over the world, but my other is really shy and sweet.

She just rolled over and is ignoring me poking her and saying "Tiiiiiiiiink"

You have been recteeeeeed

:rotfl2:

:rotfl: She's probably wanting to be left alone so she can be lazy and sleep. Us Tinks like our sleep. :goodvibes

They fight and it makes me sad. I love them both. They're so cutsie! And I could see my more active guinea pig taking over the world, but my other is really shy and sweet.

I've never had one. Only hamsters. One bit me too...Anyway, maybe that's what that one wants you to think. Deep down it is planning evilly to take over the world and defeat the other one.

:rotfl: She's probably wanting to be left alone so she can be lazy and sleep. Us Tinks like our sleep. :goodvibes

I've never had one. Only hamsters. One bit me too...Anyway, maybe that's what that one wants you to think. Deep down it is planning evilly to take over the world and defeat the other one.

Nope. He is just a little derp. I'm sure of it.

XD She just got up and went upstairs. I think me getting up so much was bugging her

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter