The GH Official Thread Part 3

Love CW as Nina but the story bores me. I did like her scenes with her Aunt Liesl.

Love how Lucas is always touching and tenderly kissing Brad. Ryan Carnes, though straight, is the most realistically portrayed gay man I’ve ever seen on the soaps. He doesn’t show any awkwardness in his physical scenes with other men like many other actors do.

So what does everyone think of the new Nina? I can't get used to her! Of course, after watching Michelle Stafford OWN the role for so many years, it's difficult to replace her!

I am not a fan. She seems to be a good actress but she is not Nina.

I want Willow and Michael together.

I miss Michelle Stafford.
I still don't like nululu
Lol.

I wonder if it will come down to Nina and Leisil to kill Shiloh?

I think Willow and Chase are cute together. I like how he has her back.
But I agree that they all looked great in their uniforms!

So who stole the flash drive for Shiloh? And, speaking of Shiloh, that guy is one good actor. Every time I see him on the screen I hate him.

The new psychic-I don't know her name-but for any fans of "The Middle", is it by any chance the same actress who played Nancy Donahue, the neighbor, on that show?

Yes, I think it's her! It's funny, when I was watching her scenes, I was thinking "where do I know her from?" and it finally dawned on me, Nancy from The Middle! :flower1:

Yes, when she first came on, I thought "THE MIDDLE". I love her. Her name is Jen Ray.

I’m a big fan of Sibley....Veronica Cartwright.

Chelsea, at first thought, I’m being honest, I thought was Nurse Amy in a bad dye job. They have the same voice and um, silhouette.

Did Molly look different to anyone else today?

On Facebook, someone asked if it was a different actress, so I guess she looked different. I haven't seen the show yet-anxious to see how she looks.

On Facebook, someone asked if it was a different actress, so I guess she looked different. I haven't seen the show yet-anxious to see how she looks.

At first I thought that it was a different actress but it sounded like the "regular" Molly when she spoke.

She looked the same to me. She just wasn't yelling or frowning or being mad. She smiled a lot.

I thought Molly looked just a bit different today. I couldn't quite figure out why, although we haven't seen much of her lately. I thought it was just a matter of her looking more mature.

Didn't the evil memory doctor say if he couldn't put the memories back into Drew, his identical twin would be the next best subject? So how is Cam a good choice? He's no relation to the quartermaines. Oh well. Science fiction doesn't have to make sense.

She seems fine, so what was the drug Cassandra injected into Sasha’s grapefruit supposed to do to her?

Haley Pullos just turned 21 so it’s hard to believe that she’s started to mess with her face, although she definitely looked different to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter