The free transportation to WDW include cruise?

3DisneyNUTS

<font color=green>can't think of anything witty!<b
Will we get free transportation to DCL during the happiest celebration time?
Will there be transportation from DCL to WDW for free?
I am assuming we will get it for our return trip back since we will be staying at WDW immediately following our cruise.

I wouldn't assume that because the port is much farther from either the airport or WDW than WDW is from the airport (which is what is free). I would verify with DCL or your travel agent.

WDWLVR said:
I wouldn't assume that because the port is much farther from either the airport or WDW than WDW is from the airport (which is what is free). I would verify with DCL or your travel agent.

I am sorry I meant back to the airport from WDW (leg 3)....I wasn't clear. I am wondering if either leg 1 (to DCL from airport) or leg 2 (from DCL to WDW) would be free....I am planning on renting a car but this would save us a ton if we didn't need one :)

Yes - that makes much more sense. Sorry I didn't understand that at first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter