• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Free DCL cruise offer is back - sort of

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Well, I got an email today from ABD with the "Buy a European ABD, get a 3-day Bahamian Cruise free" offer. It's a Pin offer (non-transferable). The offer is good until May 5th. I think I'm already booked for this year. :)

Anyone else get this email?

Sayhello

Well, I got an email today from ABD with the "Buy a European ABD, get a 3-day Bahamian Cruise free" offer. It's a Pin offer (non-transferable). The offer is good until May 5th. I think I'm already booked for this year. :)

Anyone else get this email?

Sayhello

No I didn't get this email, nor did I get the previous two that had special offers for ABD.

I received the email too. Interesting that it is just for the N. American trips - they must not be as full as they'd like to see by this time of the year.???

I just noticed that SayHello's offer was for European trips. The offers must somehow be targeted!!!

I received the email too. Interesting that it is just for the N. American trips - they must not be as full as they'd like to see by this time of the year.???

I just noticed that SayHello's offer was for European trips. The offers must somehow be targeted!!!

I got the N. American offer as well. I've taken 2 previous ABD trips (1 Hollywood/DL, 1 Australia). I'm currently booked for the 6/24 Baltic cruise on the Magic so perhaps they decided I didn't need another Europe fix this year?

Did all three of you order the brochure this year? My offers have been coming to the email address that I used for the brochure, not the email I gave ABD when I booked trips. When you order the brochure they ask you where you are interested in traveling. Maybe they used that to determine which offer to send...or maybe it's random. :)

Did all three of you order the brochure this year? My offers have been coming to the email address that I used for the brochure, not the email I gave ABD when I booked trips. When you order the brochure they ask you where you are interested in traveling. Maybe they used that to determine which offer to send...or maybe it's random. :)

I don't think I ordered the brochure this year, and if I did, I would have been more interested in outside N. America than N. America trips in general, I believe. Maybe I ordered it last year when I was thinking about Alaska?
I thought it might be based on the last trip you booked (mine was Alaska last year), but ImprovGal blew that theory!

I ordered the brochure and used the same email address that they have for everything else. I guess they think I only need one trip this year :rotfl2:

Wouldn't matter anyway, I have a cruise in October that I recieved as a incentive when I add on DVC points and that cruise deal was better I don't have to pay for anything, DVC even paid for the gratuities and it is a cruise for 4 people so I am taking my sister and my nephew and niece. Besides, with the ABD trip, the two trips to Disney World and the cruise I don't have any more vacation time to take another trip.

I'm fairly certain that I did not order the brochure this year. I would've marked off non-domestic trips if I had, though.

I ordered the brochure, and probably marked "interested in Europe", but that certainly wasn't the only one I marked.... Very odd that people got *different* offers!

Sayhello

I did not get this one but got the previous two.

I am hoping that I will get this offer. If we do then we'll have to heavily consider going on an adventure this fall. :thumbsup2

I didn't get the offer, and I have already booked a Central Italy trip for this summer. ( I am getting the free cruise, by the way, but that was through the offer on the website for booking before Jan. 15.).

Not sure why I dropped off the "offer radar"? Maybe I should go ahead and order a brochure, just so I can stay in the loop?????

:confused3

I received the North American offer... maybe it's because we went to Italy last year and China the year before, so Disney thinks it's time we went on a domestic itinerary... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter