The first trip of a lifetime trip report day 19/20

jothp

Going to wash my car in honour of the mouse.
Day 19 - Saturday 30th August- the journey home.

Today we were up a little later but still fairly promptly. Olie left us to take the car back to the Disney Car Care centre. I think he was glad that he had left, as on his return he was well and truly in the doghouse - I had been struggling with packing a large multi compartment toolbox he had bought in Walmart and ended up having to open each small part to fit things inside. After what seemed like a lot of fiddling I got everything inside our 3 main suitcases and the three pieces of hand luggage with each piece underweight. I chose to pack all the souvenirs in the hand luggage so we could look after them carefully. About 10.30 we left our room and had bell services collect us to store the luggage. We then headed over to hospitality house for some time in the main pool before our 1.00 magical express collection. We got out in plenty of time to get changed and spent our last little bit of time in community hall. With heavy hearts we reclaimed our luggage and stored away the swimming things ready for the airport. We arrived in plenty of time and managed to drop our luggage, get our boarding cards and head through security with little delay. We sat around all looking rather miserable waiting for our flight which was slightly late leaving.
The flight was generally uneventful and we all managed to get some sleep. We arrived pretty much on time and were soon on a shuttle back to the car park where we had left the car. The girls and I napped in the car on the journey home and before we knew it we were walking back through our front door.

I've had a great few days reading your trippie, thank you fir taking the time. Your girls are so pretty, I really enjoyed getting to know you all a little.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed reading about our trip. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter