The Final Push to DVC decision

PaDisneyCouple

DIS Veteran
We've lurked :blush: , read, and learned. Analyzed, pondered, and over-analyzed (its just what we do). And just made our decision. I just got off the phone with our guide, and began the SSR purchase process :goodvibes . DW and I would like to thank those who've posted both questions and answers on the DVC-operations forum. It's like they say in school, if you have a question, chances are someone else does too. And many times, that someone was us. Some of the names we've come to know: Uncleromulus, Chuck S, jjohnson, CarolMN, 1000th Happy Haunt, Dean, skibum, granmanh603, webmaster Doc, and the rest of the family. (uh-oh, the band is starting to play) We thank all of you very, very, much.

Sean & Christine
Now, I have to figure out how to add that nice SSR photo to our signature.

I know exactly what you mean. :goodvibes Like you, I lurked and soaked up everything I could about DVC. I was then armed and ready to talk to my DH about it. :thumbsup2 We were a little more conservative and just put in a contract on 50 points at Hilton Head. I was able to do that without having any buyer remorse. :rolleyes:

Welcome Home. :cloud9:

Welcome Home

We really enjoy the DVC so far and our lovely Home of SSR.

Congratulations.

I don't yet know how to copy material from another thread, but the directions for adding the signature block pictures are on the 4th page of the Mousellaneous Board, under the title "How do I get the SSR logo" or something close. :thumbsup2

Eventually, I hope to figure out how to navigate this better. :bounce:

Congratulations & Welcome Home!!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

th_Welcome20Home.jpg

Congratulations! I hope to join to you soon.
...t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter