The famous Lampskies Miller Lite/CC photo!

WMILLER86

No tag for me. Troublemakers don't get tags!
TASTES GREAT! LESS FILLING!!

The famous Miller Lite beer drinker Ron "Lampskies" tries to get the last beer from Willie at Castaway Cay in the bottom photo! Ron is the only person to drink the Magic DRY of Miller lite! Yes, one time the ship ran out of his favorite brew. Now you know how come some people jump ship!

Yes, he REALLY does drink THAT much Miller Lite. I only thought I was a true beer drinker! Lampy put me to shame! But at least I did manage to have at least one drink of the day, every day!

Willie

Looks fun! (It also looks like you had great weather with those "tans" or should I say "reds"!)

Thanks for posting them!

Too funny!! Did Ron tell you that they ran out of Miller Lite draft last year because of him????

:drinking1 looks like you guys had a great time & got terrific tans too :wave:

Thanks for the pics, glad you all are having such a great time! :sunny:

gassmandy said:
Too funny!! Did Ron tell you that they ran out of Miller Lite draft last year because of him????
You KNOW it! And after spending a week with him, I believe it!
At the sailaway party, we were on deck 10 with all of the DIS Board people, and the bartender ran out of Miller lite. Ron got a big kick out of that.
It was the best vacation my family has ever been on. We are already booked for next Thanksgiving.

Willie

:rockband: Hey Willie.....what does that "smiles" at the start of this post remind you of??? Amanda....you Dad must have given DCL notice, Me and Willie tried to drink 'em dry. I think I even left 2 in my cooler in the room when I left.....can u believe it????

The "Ron" Jovi's of 80's nite! Yes, there are some pics of that floating around Douggie's ofoto page!

WMILLER86 said:
The "Ron" Jovi's of 80's nite! Yes, there are some pics of that floating around Douggie's ofoto page!
You know, I was going to ask..."Is that BON JOVI in the photo???"

You guys are a RIOT! :rockband:

BTW -- Is it true that Lampskies rolled his own KEG onboard and made his wife and kids carry his luggage??? LOL

WMILLER86 . . . Where were you guys when that picture was taken with the beautiful ship in the background??

Sandralee.........we were walking back to the ship after a "perfect" day at CC. I believe it was just past the souvie store by the jet ski rentals.

No . . .. I mean the picture where the family is sitting and the ship is in the middle of the water behind you!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest