The Fabby LapuLapuettes Part III: Our Rum Is Still Gone

;) Nope, don't give up hope -- I am the wishy-washiest woman when it comes to resorts -- that's why I keep back-up countdowns -- and just wait until you see the trip binder this year. :rolleyes1

Don't forget about the possibility of this view at WL! Photo credit to abminer.

wildernesslodgebadview-abminer.jpg

Okay, you know that "Woo Hoo" moment you had earlier today at your desk when I shared my good news????? Well, I just duplicated here on my lovely couch---yeah, Megs is giving me the look like "What is WRONG with YOU MOMMY!?!?!?!?!" But I'm used to that one by now!!! ;) ;) :dance3: :yay: :banana: :rotfl2: :cool1:

I was laughing so hard I almost spit out my soda!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's the best ticker to have!!! :banana:

Every time I see it I think banana dance!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am protesting this picture.

HECK NO, CP WON'T CHANGE HER RESORT!

:eek: That smacks of deal clincher! How horrible would that be??? I wouldn't even be able to open the curtains!

However...there are an awful lot of things that I like about WL -- and I know that I would not be staying there for the view from my room.

I have promised myself that I won't do ANYTHING about the resort until after the 180 day mark (which is in December)...or the next time I call to make a payment. :lmao:

I am protesting this picture.

:lmao: I have laughed more this afternoon then I have in a long time. Don't despair, LL, it's too early for me to switch resorts yet. :rolleyes:

:lmao: I have laughed more this afternoon then I have in a long time. Don't despair, LL, it's too early for me to switch resorts yet. :rolleyes:
Sigh. If you knew the awful afternoon I am currently having you just wouldn't break my heart with all this resort switching talk.

Plus you are going with a standard view, you will be fine.

Jackie- you read what Camelotcats had to say about the WL boats right? She went during a busy time just like you do.

Sigh. If you knew the awful afternoon I am currently having you just wouldn't break my heart with all this resort switching talk.

I'm thinking this was a standard view, but I don't know the booking categories there.

I'm sorry, sweetie! :( I promise it is only talk at this point.

Jackie- you read what Camelotcats had to say about the WL boats right? She went during a busy time just like you do.

I did see that -- I even asked her about her stay at AKL.

Please tell me it was good. :worship:

Unfortunately, it wasn't -- she said it was pretty crowded most of the time.

I'm thinking this was a standard view, but I don't know the booking categories there.

It would have to be a standard view -- the others are woods (not seeing any trees) and courtyard (no courtyard there).

It would have to be a standard view -- the others are woods (not seeing any trees) and courtyard (no courtyard there).

I just checked the original thread and it was, indeed, a standard view.

And I'm refraining from putting any happy smileys after that last sentence, because that view STINKS no matter where it is.

I just checked the original thread and it was, indeed, a standard view.

And I'm restraining myself from putting any happy smileys after that last sentence, because that view STINKS no matter where it is.

It sure does...

Heidi, did you go with a preferred room at CBR, or just a king room?

At least no one knows about that other thread that you frequent........

King room. I don't care about being near the food court.

And there is a third one where I just lurk...:rolleyes1 Plus, three photo threads!

Are you planning on going to the food court at all? Or trying out the buses at all?

I thought you had said it was a water view room. D'oh! I read it too fast.

And CP, whatever resort you pick will be wonderful and awesome, especially since you will be at Disney. :goodvibes

And there is a third one where I just lurk...:rolleyes1 Plus, three photo threads!

Are you planning on going to the food court at all? Or trying out the buses at all?

The plans call for 1 to 2 breakfasts at the food court. And I have no plans to use the busses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter