The Edge

kmmfl2va

Earning My Ears
My daughter be old enough for The Edge, but my son will turn 11 mid cruise. Will Disney allow him to enter The Edge at the start of the cruise? I thought I had read you could sign a waiver for them to enter if they were close in age.

It is possible, but not guaranteed, that guests under the age limit would be allowed in Edge or Vibe. Stop by after you board and check with the Edge castmembers. The decision may depend on how many others in the official age group are onboard. If your son is turning 11 in just a few days, it is likely he will be allowed, unless there are a large number of tweens on that cruise.

We were able to do that when my youngest was 10. She is "mature for her age..." and didn't want any part of Oceaneer's Club/Lab and wanted to be in Edge with her big sister. DCL allowed it, we just had to sign a form. Agree with @Mommb, it would probably depend on the capacity in Edge.

Grandson will be 13 at time of sailing. So he'll be in Edge. While Oceaneer's Club is amazing & Vibe looks cool for teens on the Fantasy, I've been unable to find any info on what Edge has to offer. If anyone has experience with Edge, please let me know.
Thanks

Grandson will be 13 at time of sailing. So he'll be in Edge. While Oceaneer's Club is amazing & Vibe looks cool for teens on the Fantasy, I've been unable to find any info on what Edge has to offer. If anyone has experience with Edge, please let me know.
Thanks
Does your grandson enjoy sports or video games?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter