The DVC Contemporary Wish Club?

We're definitely in!!! We're ready to sign on the Mouse Ears as soon as it becomse available!

lenshanem said:

Here ya go --

NoNorth1.jpg

But please keep in mind -- "it's just a rehab"..... ;)
cr1.jpg

:yay: Fantastic:banana: :dance3:

I'm a believerpopcorn:: hoping for next year (it could happen:rolleyes1 ).

If they build it, we will come!:cool1: (Just need a little time to save for it...:blush:)
Thanks for the great logo!

We just bought BWV, but would totally add on at CRV if it became available. DH loves monorail resorts. He would buy Poly if that ever happened, as well... that is his fav resort.

-Kat

Count me in too! I've been happy-dancing since I saw the demolition pictures!!>:cool1:

I'm new here...er well, been reading DIS for a while and this is my first post. Just wanted to say, "Add me to the DVC Contemporary wish list too!" We leave for OKW next Saturday (arriving Sunday after an overnight stay in Savannah, Ga to pick my mom up). A CDVC would be my ultimate dream, more so than staying in the castle.

I'm new here...er well, been reading DIS for a while and this is my first post. Just wanted to say, "Add me to the DVC Contemporary wish list too!" ....... A CDVC would be my ultimate dream, more so than staying in the castle.

That's a heck of a first post!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: ::yes::

I just bought in to SSR on Friday. :cool1:
But I told my guide that I will surely add on if the CR gets a DVC.
Fingers crossed. :cloud9:

Us too. We passed on AKV, but I made my husband promise that we would add on at CRV if it became available.

Saving my pennies for CRV! No doubt we would add on more points for that.

Count me in! My kids were sad that on our last trip we weren't on the monarail every day.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I definately want to be in the club! I am already a "Founding Member" over at AKV and I plan to add-on here, too. I can't wait! :banana:

facebook twitter