The dots are back!

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Has this been mentioned before? I can't see a thread and I haven't been online for about a week, but I'm glad to see they're back.

<font color=blue><font size=5>Hello dots! I've missed you!</font></font>

Deb - I'm sure they weren't there when I was online earlier. Thanks for pointing them out! I'm soooooooooooooo pleased to have them back. :)

(Isn't it pathetic just how happy a couple of dots can make us? ;) )

What are you on about? Is this some secret code or have I missed something here?:confused:

LOL dimplenose - no it's not a secret code!

When you view the list of threads on each board there's an envelope at the side of the thread title which appears open or shut, depending on whether or not you've already read all the posts on that thread. There used to also be a black dot in the envelopes of threads to which you had posted a reply, but they disappeared during some 'technical difficulties' a while ago - but now they are back!

It helps those of us with 'senior moments' keep track of threads we've replied to ;)

LOL - the Dots made a very welcome return on Friday last week - and I for one am so glad to see them! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter