The Disneyland Regulars thread - pics, meets, and more!

KPeveler

DIS Veteran
I know there are a number of us here on the boards who are Disneyland regulars, and I wanted to have a thread where we can all post our pictures, stories, and other tools for meeting fellow DISers in the parks!

I am in the parks frequently, usually during the week in the daytime. I use either my power (green and black Quantum Q600) or my manual chair (black Quickie Q7). I have a Lime Green Mickey Head I made attached to the backpack of my powerchair.

If you see me in the parks, feel free to come say hi!

So if you live in the area, or are making a once in a lifetime trip and want to meet some other DISboards folks, stop by here!

We are there most Saturdays. We can be recognized by me on a scooter, and my daughter with her puppet bear. Always up for a meeting.

I am at the resort about once a month. I also own at VGC.

I am also a member of the Dis Divas (check Disneyland board)--we just had our fourth annual trip and are beginning planning of our fifth trip Feb. 23-27, 2012. It's a fun group of woman (over 18) and we plan meals, meet and greets, group photos and group rides. Then there is also time for doing your own thing! That's primarily how I interact with Dis-ers. Those of us who are local also have quite a few mini-meets during the year-especially when out of town Divas come to visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter