The Disney Catalog?

hawkeyesparks

DIS Veteran
Does the Disney Catalog still exist?

I haven't recieved one in a long time, and you can still request one on Disney.com.. Does anyone know if they have dissolved it in favor of internet, or can you still get one.

We get one, so yes they still exist! But, they don't send them out as often as they used to.

Yea I used to get mine once in a while and now I dont get them as often... I ordered my halloween costume from Disney Direct and I was positive that they would send the catalog in the box, but they didnt... I was so sad.

I get maybe 4 a year now -- but I do get emails (almost daily) from Disney regarding their online shopping -- this is how I do most of my shopping now. They offer shipping discounts, clearance items, etc.

My mom just mentioned the other day she hadn't received one in awhile and asked if I had. Nope, I haven't. I even ordered my baby's Halloween Costume several weeks ago and a catalog didn't arrive with the order. :(

I've wondered the same thing too. When and where did the Disney catalog go? It seemed like we were always getting one and then all of a sudden it disappeared. I did go on Disney's website to request one again, but still not much of a change. I miss getting my catalog. Bring them back Disney. One or two a year just doesn't cut it!!!!

I still get mine as often as I used too. I also receive almost daily e-mails. Maybe I buy too much!! Shhhh, don't tell DH. :rolleyes1

I was just wondering when I'd get one to look for Xmas presents. I purchase online but I like browsing the catalog first.

I read somewhere that they discontinued the catalog in favor of online shopping. I can't remember where but it was a newsletter like all ears or passporter or one of those. I get several. Bummer cause I like having the catalog to look at. :sad2: If that is true I hope they go back to doing the catalog SOON.

I move within the last year and this summer I tried to request the catalog sent to my new address, so I went to the disney website to request a catalog, but I could not find the link to request anymore. I emailed disney and they said they have discontinued the catalog (for cost reasons), only have the website now. The customer service rep and I sent emails back and forth about this for a couple of weeks, because I know they still have the catalog (my mom gets it and has still received it after I emailed disney). She was not at all helpful and basically called me a liar when I insisted that they still have the catalog. Anyway, they will not send it out upon request anymore, so if you still get one you are lucky. I personally do not like this change, and think it is a mistake, because I often find things in the catalog that I would not be looking for on the internet so I don't purchase as much any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter