The Diser Before You is Know For..

Status
Not open for further replies.

life of the party

<font color=darkorchid>hellokitty, target, and rac
So look at the person ahead of you and tell a reason that you know them for. Like if the person ahead of me was sparx i would say " Is known for creative thread ideas and funny tags" or something idk.

Start with me [even though im not known for anything. or really known period lol]

^is known for having an equal obsession with musicals:goodvibes

Known for having a great voice and getting her first tatoo today and being Broadway Bound (Are you trying out for american idol because you should since you would make if for sure and would have my vote :) )

Known for having a great voice and getting her first tatoo today and being Broadway Bound (Are you trying out for american idol because you should since you would make if for sure and would have my vote :) )

Thank You, but A.I. is not for me. I really want to go Broadway although I know some contestant like Contanstine was on Broadway in Rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter