The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the credit goes to the buyer not each individual flyer so you could use the credit on just you!;)

:rotfl2: That's good to know!
I did tell DH that if the fares drop we can get credit back, but if we hate SW I don't think we will be very happy with credit! I do think if we just do carry ons (even though I will have chest pain with just carry ons ;) ) and we don't have to change planes we should have a pretty good experience. Of course we have always had non-stop flights so the stopping might get to me.

I'm not sure when DH will know for sure about his schedule. If he can't get Thursday off then I think we will be back to the January plan. I can't do anything about airfare until we are 100% on travel dates. I am not sure about MVMCP, either. The tickets are $51 each!!:scared1: No AP discount for our dates, and no advance purchase discount, either! But MK closes at 7 PM on 2 of our 3 nights for the party so I think we probably should plan to attend. Saturday night will be a madhouse because that's the only night without a party! We'll see how it plays out.

Thank you all for the hugs.

My Grandmother will have surgery on Aug. 15th to remove the cancer from her liver. So keep her in your prayers please.

Hi everyone...Lucy and I are home from the hospital,we got discharged around 5:30pm. :woohoo: I am so happy to be home. I tried to post earlier but kept getting interrupted.

Can I ask you all send some good vibes Lucy's way. She failed her hearing test this afternoon. The nurse said that I shouldn't be too worried as it is pretty common but until I speak to her pediatrician it's hard not too. Her ped did see her this morning and gave her a clean bill of health, but Lucy wasn't tested yet as they have to be 24 hrs old. So I'm curious to see what she says. We have a follow up test in 3 weeks.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!:goodvibes The girl's were very excited to meet her yesterday.

Janet and Jennifer- You and your families are in my thoughts and prayers over the next few days. And please don't feel bad about posting, it's what makes us a family and I wouldn't have it any other way. We share the happy, sad and all the little things in between.

Paula- Bethie has some :wizard: headed her way for Thursday. Here's a :hug: for you.

Sending out :hug:'s and :wizard: to all. I will check back in when I can but know that I'm thinking about you!

I am off of here, Lucy just finished eating and Eric put her down for bed. Night DDA!

Welcome home Robyn and Lucy!!! I hope you have a very peaceful first night home!

I'm sending all the prayers and good thoughts your way for Lucy!

Thank you all for the hugs.

My Grandmother will have surgery on Aug. 15th to remove the cancer from her liver. So keep her in your prayers please.

Most certainly. I hope that they are able to get it all and have her on the way to recovery soon.

Robyn - One of my former charges failed his newborn hearing test. They told his mom if it is noisy in the nursery it is very difficult to get an accurate test. Hopefully Lucy's hearing is just fine!:wizard: I can't believe you guys are home already! Will a home health nurse come check on you? When I had DS I was in the hospital just under 48 hours, then a home health nurse came to follow up with me as well as the lactation consultant.

:rotfl2: That's good to know!
I did tell DH that if the fares drop we can get credit back, but if we hate SW I don't think we will be very happy with credit! I do think if we just do carry ons (even though I will have chest pain with just carry ons ;) ) and we don't have to change planes we should have a pretty good experience. Of course we have always had non-stop flights so the stopping might get to me.

I'm not sure when DH will know for sure about his schedule. If he can't get Thursday off then I think we will be back to the January plan. I can't do anything about airfare until we are 100% on travel dates. I am not sure about MVMCP, either. The tickets are $51 each!!:scared1: No AP discount for our dates, and no advance purchase discount, either! But MK closes at 7 PM on 2 of our 3 nights for the party so I think we probably should plan to attend. Saturday night will be a madhouse because that's the only night without a party! We'll see how it plays out.
We went to the Friday night party on 12/15 last year and it was SOOOOOOOOO crowded. At one point you literally couldn't move between Small World and Peter Pan.:scared1: There was a party on our Thursday arrival day but I didn't want to do that in case we were delayed. We did get to see the stage show in Tomorrow Land and saw the parade.

I think Tia may have gone to the 12/14 party?????

I have yet to read the past few days, but was wondering if you would mind sending good vibes our way Thurs from 0530-1200 PST. Bethie will be going under for the rock removal and MRI at that time. I must admit I have found a few tears today from thinking about her little body having a breathing tube in and all.
I was just wondering if you could keep her in your thoughts on Thursday. Thank you so very much.

I hope to get on later tonight. Hope al is well with you all.

I will absolutely keep her in my thoughts Thursday--you too!

This has been an emotional day for me. My Aunt's visitation is tomorrow & the funeral is Thursday. I was so hoping to be there, but it is not going to happen :( I was going to ride with my brother, but he has pressing matters at work for Thursday & Gary has road work that has to be completed on Thursday & Friday. We were hoping the funeral would be Friday, but that's not how it worked out. It is a 7-8 hour drive & I just can't do it by myself. I was able to view her obituary online & sign her guestbook. Hopefully the flowers I ordered will be delivered tomorrow. We are planning on later this month or next month to take a few days off, so I can spend time with my uncle & cousins. It just breaks my heart that I won't be there :sad1:

im so sorry Janet:grouphug:

I have yet to read the past few days, but was wondering if you would mind sending good vibes our way Thurs from 0530-1200 PST. Bethie will be going under for the rock removal and MRI at that time. I must admit I have found a few tears today from thinking about her little body having a breathing tube in and all.
I was just wondering if you could keep her in your thoughts on Thursday. Thank you so very much.

I hope to get on later tonight. Hope al is well with you all.

But of course Paula!!:love: :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

In case I miss some of you tomorrow.........

happy4th.gif

Hope you all have a safe & happy holiday!​

I am completely stealing this!! Happy 4th everyone!

Hi everyone...Lucy and I are home from the hospital,we got discharged around 5:30pm. :woohoo: I am so happy to be home. I tried to post earlier but kept getting interrupted.

Can I ask you all send some good vibes Lucy's way.

Welcome home!!!! I bet its nice to be home :goodvibes:

prayers said for Lucy--let us know what the dr says!

Deb & Bernadette hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow!

Paula :wizard: for Bethie & :hug: for you!

This has been an emotional day for me. My Aunt's visitation is tomorrow & the funeral is Thursday. I was so hoping to be there, but it is not going to happen :( I was going to ride with my brother, but he has pressing matters at work for Thursday & Gary has road work that has to be completed on Thursday & Friday. We were hoping the funeral would be Friday, but that's not how it worked out. It is a 7-8 hour drive & I just can't do it by myself. I was able to view her obituary online & sign her guestbook. Hopefully the flowers I ordered will be delivered tomorrow. We are planning on later this month or next month to take a few days off, so I can spend time with my uncle & cousins. It just breaks my heart that I won't be there :sad1:

:grouphug: :grouphug: Janet. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hey, everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for the prayers and good wishes this weekend. You really helped me through a rough time.

You all know that Alan really wants another baby. I agreed that we could start trying after our DL trip, but I wasn't as excited as he was. I just figured that things would never happen naturally for us, and we just don't have the money for infertility meds any longer (insurance doesn't cover them anymore). On Thursday, I realized that I was about 2 weeks "late", so I picked up a home pregnancy test.

Friday morning I took the test, and almost fell over when it showed positive! I was scared, excited, teary, etc. You name it! I felt every emotion! I already had a dr.'s appointment for the 6th of July, so we decided not to tell anyone until we had a confirmation from the dr.

On Saturday morning, I began to spot. I spent most of the day in bed with my feet elevated, but I miscarried anyway. I spent Saturday and Sunday cramping, etc. Not fun! Anyway, I really appreciate all the prayers you sent my way! I don't think I would have been able to handle all this without your support. It's been a tough couple of days, but at this point, I can look at things and find the positive: at least, we know that we CAN get pregnant the natural way (thanks to the gastric bypass!). I also discovered that I really, really do want another baby. I wasn't sure I did until I started miscarrying. So, Alan and I are putting everything in the Lord's hands. If it's meant to happen it will happen in His good time.

Thanks so much for being the best friends in the world! I felt your love all weekend long. Even though you didn't know what I was going through, I knew that you were thinking about me! I really appreciate it!

:hug:

We went to the Friday night party on 12/15 last year and it was SOOOOOOOOO crowded. At one point you literally couldn't move between Small World and Peter Pan.:scared1: There was a party on our Thursday arrival day but I didn't want to do that in case we were delayed. We did get to see the stage show in Tomorrow Land and saw the parade.

I think Tia may have gone to the 12/14 party?????

According to my handy-dandy spreadsheet it looks like we were there on Tues 12/12. Since they are both mid-week dates, though, I'll bet they would have been about the same. Tues night was wonderful. We followed all of the standard advice and got to see several shows, the parade, fireworks, meet all of the princes and saw many other characters as well.

so i just got home from yet another night of car shopping..i am pretty sure im going to get the ford escape--ill go in Friday to talk more about prices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter