~The Daily Grind~ 9/3/09

jennifer
"evil wench" OMG i just spit coke on the computer:lmao::rotfl: I've never heard it called that

but I'm sorry that your dealing with it. definately know the feeling!!! I spent tuesday on the couch.

Heck, I thought my Dh's EX showed up on your door step! LOL
I chocked on my bottle cap candy I was eating!

I'll be on the couch shortly, I'm sure!

I got to leave work a little early :banana: My long weekend starts now :teeth:

not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif
I'm feeling fine, so I'm headed south. See ya all on Monday

Have fun Deb!!!!

Ok, so I am glad that I read our community newspaper. I've been trying to figure out who, what and where I need to sign up DD for Girl Scouts. Since we moved, she will be in a different troop from last year. I felt sure the school would send something home and quite honestly I hadn't remembered to check. Except I noticed an ad today in the newspaper for registration and it's TONIGHT. So much for advance warning.

Good you had time to read... :)
Lots of times we find out things last minute.. just irritates me...

Ok, off to watch my show.. Guiding Light.. what am I gonna do w/ my days from 3-4 now that it is going off the air... I have watched this show for as long as I can remember... it's getting really sad... I spent the past 3 days crying w/ the show!

Nan, it is so sad! I've watched it the last few years and I got really attached. But this summer being at my mom's weaned me. I've kept up somewhat by reading the daily updates.

Have you been watching it this week? There is only 2 more weeks.. yesterday and today were really, really sad...

No, I haven't watched! Uh oh, off to check it out.

Took a bit of a power nap and finished my book. We all went for a bike ride around 4:00. It was nice, but I'm still cranky.

See, I say evil wench and you all knew who I was talking about. Sorry Nan, not your X this time ;)

Holl, how was Bubba's first day??? Thought about y'all all day!

Had an unexpected visitor show up. Who told that evil wench that it was okay to just "drop in?" I need potato chips and chocolate. Shoot, I knew I should have gone back to Trader Joe's for sea salt brownies last week! us. I'll be thinking of her!

At first I thought DH had stopped by to see you. :rotfl2:

Holl, how was Bubba's first day??? Thought about y'all all day!

His day was great Ash! Thanks for asking. He got off the bus and said, "I think 2nd grade is going to be way better than 1st grade!"

he's way too funny! i just love my boyfriend! :goodvibes

Guiding Light is going off the air!!? Wow....it's been around a long time...

Evil Wench...:lmao:

Bottle Caps Candy!!! Which color is your favorite?? I always disliked the grape. But loved those little thing!! Haven't seen them in ages!!

And I am so with you on the insurance thing. DUH. Drs office just says "oh we must not have noticed - that is his favorite lab - he thinks they are the best" Great. Thanks.

Well, good since he thinks they are the best, let me grab that bill so he can pay it! Urgh!

Bottle caps, my favorite are the orange or cherry!

Yes, after 70 year run (of which some was on radio) GL is going off the air.. the last day is Sept. 18th... :(

I like the cola and root beer ones.

I used to work in a bank when I was in HS. We all watched GL in the breakroom. I haven't seen it in years though. Hard to believe it's going off the air!

His day was great Ash! Thanks for asking. He got off the bus and said, "I think 2nd grade is going to be way better than 1st grade!"

he's way too funny! i just love my boyfriend! :goodvibes

Well that's a ringing endorsement for 2nd grade!:lmao: Too cute! I'm glad he had such a great day.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter